FSWWE - Hate Thread * Keep it all here*

I guess idiocy runs in your family, FSWWE. Either that, or you and your "cousin" are the same person.

Thats okay, I also think that your family have some sick fuck mental disease...
Think what you want ;)

Don't you have someone to fuck with or are you still a 20's virgin?
I think that is a better way to waste your time, than a "troll" with alts --'

I love how everyones getting worked up on this guy. I know I said you were terrible, but bravo man.

Thats okay, I also think that your family have some sick fuck mental disease...
Think what you want ;)

Don't you have someone to fuck with or are you still a 20's virgin?
I think that is a better way to waste your time, than a "troll" with alts --'

You should sue the doctor who botched your mother's abortion.

I love how everyones getting worked up on this guy. I know I said you were terrible, but bravo man.

No one's getting "worked" up. That would imply us getting mad. We don't care about this guy (or I don't). He's obviously loving the attention.

You should sue the doctor who botched your mother's abortion.

It was this guy.

Cosby%20Huxtable.jpg

I'm sad that you didn't replied to my question, and I feel the same for you too...

I think that you are a shard of a bad handjob

What did you want to know? Whether I'm a virgin or not? Well, to put your mind at ease, I'm not.

I'm a what? You lost me there buddy. I'm just sad your uncle, or do you call him dad, didn't wear a condom when he fucked your mom.

What did you want to know? Whether I'm a virgin or not? Well, to put your mind at ease, I'm not.

I'm a what? You lost me there buddy. I'm just sad your uncle, or do you call him dad, didn't wear a condom when he fucked your mom.

LOOL I would love to knew how much did you paid for that...
And I'm sad that nobody from your mother costumers uses condom, are you sure that you know who your father is??

LOOL I would love to knew how much did you paid for that...
And I'm sad that nobody from your mother costumers uses condom, are you sure that you know who your father is??

You would love to knew?

My mom's a doctor, she deals with pregnant people quite a bit (and children), you have no idea how funny that is to me right now. :lmao:

You would love to knew?

My mom's a doctor, she deals with pregnant people quite a bit (and children), you have no idea how funny that is to me right now. :lmao:

Of Course, I bet you paid a small fortune, because fucking a guy like you isn't cheap...
Is that what she tells you? xD I bet that it is just a cover for the real deal!!

FutureShockWWE said:
rohan said:
Will you make my sig or not?
I'd like it quite promptly!

LOL please feel free to eat my penis, I hate ass kissers since the day they were born..

Make your own sig

How was I ass-kissing? I think he has no idea what promptly means. God, FSWWE: redfining ******ed on a daily basis.

There's been occasions where he knows he's said something totally stupid and then tried to back it up falsely.

I'd go find it, but it's an effort.

Yeah, I knew it was negative, but i kind of enjoy your criticism of me. Makes me smile. And, you first starting hating me because i got hurt at a swimming pool. Shame, you're a good poster.

I don't realy dislike you, I find you quite funny actually. Unless you don't like that I continually red rep you. Dude, I'm just trying to get a reaction! I love you really maaaaan.

There's been occasions where he knows he's said something totally stupid and then tried to back it up falsely.

I'd go find it, but it's an effort.

Oh man, nobody in the history of WrestleZone has ever done that before, especially in their early days of posting.

Minions, get me my rope and torch, we's gun have a lynchin'!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back