FSWWE - Hate Thread * Keep it all here*

So you insult me and then when I tell you I don't hate you you retract it? Quit being a flip flopping pussy.

I made this thread to get the bar room free of anti-fswwe posts, everything about hating me can be posted here...
And if you really think I am overreacting I can easily find 5 threads only for flame me purpose.

I'm just making a place to you hate all you want and leave me in the others threads, looks nice to you?

I may look a troll, but you can see that this thread has already 2/3 pages in less than 5 minuts

If all of these people hate you, have you ever wondered why they did? Maybe it's a legitimate reason. You purposefully post incredibly stupid things about cocks and such. Do you expect people to not think you're weird and stupid? Stop posting so stupidly, about stupid things, and perhaps people wouldn't hate you.

If all these people hate you, have you ever wondered why they did? Maybe it's a legitimate reason. You purposefully post incredibly stupid things about cocks and such. Do you expect people to not think you're weird and stupid? Stop posting so stupidly, about stupid things, and perhaps people wouldn't hate you.

Oh son, did you miss the last hate threads? They never have reasons, and for what I see i'm really important in most of your lives, because every thread about flaming me is a total success, so here you have the official thread...

I don't mind the hate, I only care about shit when i'm distracted, I just want to clean the bar room of anti-fswwe, if you want that look here...

Oh son, did you miss the last hate threads? They never have reasons, and for what I see i'm really important in most of your lives, because every thread about flaming me is a total success, so here you have the official thread...

I don't mind the hate, I only care about shit when i'm distracted, I just want to clean the bar room of anti-fswwe, if you want that look here...

Well, that must mean that your stupid comments already made an impression on them. You shouldn't have posted highly idiotic stuff? :shrug:

Well, that must mean that your stupid comments already made an impression on them. You shouldn't have posted highly idiotic stuff? :shrug:

I just reply to other trolls, I never made a hate thread for nobody here...
Just see, i've made a thread some time ago saying that Lee is crazy about preferring Sonic over Pokemon and people pissed on me!!
And me and Lee don't have any problems, I like him and he doesn't hate me, in the final the poll showed that I was right, but that is fine...

Oh and Lee made a thread first about that subject, and do you see anyone flaming him? I didn't.
They just hate me because they want, that's fine with me

I just reply to other trolls, I never made a hate thread for nobody here...
Just see, i've made a thread some time ago saying that Lee is crazy about preferring Sonic over Pokemon and people pissed on me!!
And me and Lee don't have any problems, I like him and he doesn't hate me, in the final the poll showed that I was right, but that is fine...

Oh and Lee made a thread first about that subject, and do you see anyone flaming him? I didn't.
They just hate me because they want, that's fine with me

Most of the regulars here are rational people. They wouldn't intentionally think badly of you just to watch you squirm. They probably have a reason.

You sound like R-Truth. It's all a conspiracy!

Most of the regulars here are rationale people. They wouldn't intentionally think badly of you just to watch you squirm. They probably have a reason.

You sound like R-Truth. It's all a conspiracy!

lol not everyone, some just think that are rationale....
Oh they would, you have a lot 1# morons here

Maybe because he doesn't really want to be a regular here...
why don't we see your mother here too? Bad family name?

Everything is dick/gay/mom joke, with a side of conspiracy theory, I would just let this go. Move on to better things, may I recommend the 94 Spiderman series on Netflix?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back