FSWWE - Hate Thread * Keep it all here*

FSWWE

Championship Contender
Please hate me here, suck my cock here and above all show me your skills of being ***** :D

Guys that NEED to be HERE:

- JGlass - apparently sometimes...
- (Suck) C(r)ock
- Gay Sherman
- Sound of Madness
- Just 4 Losers - or J4L whatever
- Stingsucker
- Myriad
- Fat Nick Dudley
- Nate

Please feel free to add more :D

This should be good.
tCp90.gif

I don't know why you put me on your hate list. I only come after you when you do something stupid. You're not on my shit list.

This is not by any specifically order...
It is like from super ***** to super ***** :D

Oh, true.

Well, that's given me something to do when I get back. I know for a fact this is gonna have a load of pages and I'm only gonna be away for like, an hour.

Of course because everything I say in a internet forum is really going to embarrass me!!

BC - Look for every thread ass, and instead of you are creating threads just for the purpose of flaming me, i've made one for all of you hate and be entertained.

You really are just burying a deeper hole, lending to Blue Chipper's theory that you are just full on trolling.
*Waits for a gay/dick joke.

It pretty fucking pathetic that you're so socially inept you have your own hate thread, that you made for yourself, on a wrestling forum.

This speaks volumes about how you most likely are in real life. You're probably the type of person who sits by themselves all the time, never seeing the light of day. Your only friend is probably your sister, who doubles as your lover. Hell, I'm starting to actually feel bad for you.

Of course because everything I say in a internet forum is really going to embarrass me!!

BC - Look for every thread ass, and instead of you are creating threads just for the purpose of flaming me, i've made one for all of you hate and be entertained.

Like I said, in the beginning, you were a tolerable, nice dude. Then, as you started to post more, you exposed just how illiterate and desperate you are. I never hated you before. In fact, find a post outside of this thread where I even remotely said anything negative about you.

But, I observed. This thread just shows how much you want attention. You like the hate. Why else would you make this thread? Why else would you post about cocks?

Please hate me here, suck my cock here and above all show me your skills of being ***** :D

Guys that NEED to be HERE:

- JGlass - apparently sometimes...
- (Suck) C(r)ock
- Gay Sherman
- Sound of Madness
- Just 4 Losers - or J4L whatever
- Stingsucker
- Myriad
- Fat Nick Dudley
- Nate

Please feel free to add more :D

Probably the worst grouping of insults I have ever seen. Stingsucker? Suck Crock? Fat jokes about someone who isn't actually fat?

But, you're from Portugal, and (allegedly) mentally ******ed, so I suppose this can be forgiven.

Like I said, in the beginning, you were a tolerable, nice dude. Then, as you started to post more, you exposed just how illiterate and desperate you are. I never hated you before. In fact, find a post outside of this thread where I even remotely said anything negative about you.

But, I observed. This thread just shows how much you want attention. You like the hate. Why else would you make this thread? Why else would you post about cocks?

I made this thread to get the bar room free of anti-fswwe posts, everything about hating me can be posted here...
And if you really think I am overreacting I can easily find 5 threads only for the purpose of flaming me.

I'm just making a place to you hate all you want and leave me in the others threads, looks nice to you?

I may look a troll, but you can see that this thread has already 2/3 pages in less than 5 minuts

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back