Fromthesouth's advice column

Heard some advice you shouldn't do Milk. I think people should try and argue even if they don't know the wrestler. That way you are forced to learn more about the wrestler and you will expand yourself.

I don't know anything about anything, should I just go into threads and bullshit my way through till people call me out on it and then use Sarcasm to escape? :D

Brian, you just need to post more.

Milyway, venture out of the barroom and WZ tourney so you can shine. The best advice is to find a section or series of threads that you know you can excel in. After that, you will have the confidence you claim not having.

In two years, you won't be an apprentice anymore.

Enjoy making good money for little work, and realize, that your happiness will be short lived once you actually finish and have to work. Suck it up.

If the apprenticeship is for a job you don't want to do, then leave it and figure out what it is you want to do.

If you quit, you will have wasted a tremendous amount of time and money, so make sure you are doing what you want to be doing for the rest of your life.

:O The name of this thread scared me... for a second... Like "Jeffrey Dahmer's Roadside BBQ and Frozen Goods" or "Charles Manson's School for the Angelically Gifted"!

I'm always glad to offer my services!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back