Forums Posters Awards: POSTER WHO SHOULD BE IN PRISON, BUT ISN'T

Poster Who Should Be In Prison, But Isn't?

• enviousdominous

• Mr. Book This Section

• Scrotie McBoogerballs

• stonecoldhell

• Terry Silver

• Whap Me Jungles

Results are only viewable after voting.

hatehabsforever

Staff member
OK, so the polls for the Forums Posters Awards are going to be open effective this evening. Voting will be limited to one vote per category, and voting results will be visible to all. Polls will be open until December 27, 2014, at which point the winners will be announced. So have at it, and hopefully this will be fun for all!

Here are the nominees for this category:

enviousdominous
Mr. Book This Section
Scrotie McBoogerballs
stonecoldhell
Terry Silver
Whap Me Jungles

Out of the 25 or so garbaged threads that make the first page of the Trash section, 12 belong to stonecoldhell. For those bad at math, he takes up almost half of it. And how much you want to bet Steve Austin is mentioned in almost every single one of them? Vote stonecoldhell. He's a menace to society.

I haven't ventured into the non spam wrestling sections in quite a bit so most of these names are unfamiliar to me. I voted Mr. Book This Section because 12 year old kids should be outside playing and not on wrestling forums. Plus he killed that section.

stonecoldhell...

Stone Cold was cheered even by rednecks and racist.

Stone Cold carried AE almost by himself, Shawn Michaels lost his smiled and went home. When? After Austin beat him. HBK went home cause he knew Austin was the star and a better wrestler and ringperformer then Shawn Michaels.

Stone Cold also owns all ofyou the fans like bitches, he can do whatever he wants.

Let's face it Stone Cold is the better choice. Sting is not anything against Stone Cold.

Shore Sting had a longer career, but Austin is the choice for GM. Not an old man like Sting.

btw, Dean Ambrose looks like he just came out from the toilet - struggling against diarrhea for 1 hour.

Stone Cold was better looking as well, lol is the your hero today? Dean Ambrose? He looks shit, can't talk on the mic and he's just out there.

Dean Ambrose sucks.

That'll do, pig.

I don't like the prison, I despise it actually, but stonecoldhell made a thread, it got closed, he remade it and Habs closed it and infracted him, then he remade the thread and I closed it and infracted him. The guy has brain damage.

stonecoldhell...

Stone Cold was cheered even by rednecks and racist.

Stone Cold carried AE almost by himself, Shawn Michaels lost his smiled and went home. When? After Austin beat him. HBK went home cause he knew Austin was the star and a better wrestler and ringperformer then Shawn Michaels.

Stone Cold also owns all ofyou the fans like bitches, he can do whatever he wants.

Let's face it Stone Cold is the better choice. Sting is not anything against Stone Cold.

Shore Sting had a longer career, but Austin is the choice for GM. Not an old man like Sting.

btw, Dean Ambrose looks like he just came out from the toilet - struggling against diarrhea for 1 hour.

Stone Cold was better looking as well, lol is the your hero today? Dean Ambrose? He looks shit, can't talk on the mic and he's just out there.

Dean Ambrose sucks.

That'll do, pig.

This isn't the Rookie of the Year thread.

I don't like the prison, I despise it actually, but stonecoldhell made a thread, it got closed, he remade it and Habs closed it and infracted him, then he remade the thread and I closed it and infracted him. The guy has brain damage.

You gotta admire how he doesn't give up.

Each morning when somebody gets a conjugal visit, the prisoners wake up to the dawn's first ray's breaking through the gloomy cells. Slowly shuffling down the downtrodden corridors, posters like ProWrestlingFan, Li'l bitch kid and (until recently) Macios make their way to a little altar behind the kitchen.

A few stacked pebbles and a picture of Velvet Sky mark this shrine. After a moment of deep introspection, the inmates perform their revered ritual - an offering of one cigarette bud, the rattle of a tin cup and a chip of soap with some hair on it.

As they hope that one day they will be set free from this torment, they take comfort in knowing that one soul has not forsaken them. One man, and one man alone, will engage them, make threads for them and make days between the now and the inevitable rage-quit a little more bearable.

Comforted, the prisoners get back to working out in the yard and knowing that with every hammer they swing, the patron saint of the prison with watch over them - Whap Me Jungles.

*holds up a Chuckie Cheese Club Card with one hand and makes a west-syeed gang sign with his other*

DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY MOTHERFUCKERS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back