Forums Posters Awards: MOST IMPROVED POSTER

Most Improved Poster?

• Dirk

• PeeGee

• The Butcher

Results are only viewable after voting.

hatehabsforever

Staff member
OK, so the polls for the Forums Posters Awards are going to be open effective this evening. Voting will be limited to one vote per category, and voting results will be visible to all. Polls will be open until December 27, 2014, at which point the winners will be announced. So have at it, and hopefully this will be fun for all!

Here are the nominees for this category:

Dirk
PeeGee
The Butcher

I never thought any of these guys were bad personally but I voted Dirk. Butcher was Rookie Of The Year last year so how is he even nominated here?

EDIT: Rated R said what I said. You and I got that spiritual connection, bro. <3

Going with Dirk not because he was ever bad, but because he deserves to win nice things. This is nice.

Pg used to be shit and now he isn't and I actually like the guy. This isn't over the last year but the other two are in the exact same boat as they always have been so he is the easy choice.

Dirk and Butcher were never bad, but they became way more awesome this year than last. Heartbreaking vote for me, but since Dirk's gone from being a nice surprise to being one of my favourite posters here I'm voting for him.

I have no idea, because all 3 have been good as long as I can remember. Going to vote PG to tie it up & hope we just give all 3 a trophy.

PG started a thread in 2013 that was so bad I assumed it was in the Bar Room. I proceeded to respond accordingly to Bar Room etiquette and end up getting my one and only prized infraction. That didn't happen in 2014 so I can only assume he has drastically improved.

PG started a thread in 2013 that was so bad I assumed it was in the Bar Room. I proceeded to respond accordingly to Bar Room etiquette and end up getting my one and only prized infraction. That didn't happen in 2014 so I can only assume he has drastically improved.

Which one was this?

And I'm really souring on this award.

All three guys would be great choices for this award and I've only given the edge to Butch for the simple fact that he is really really pushing KB in the quarter final of the WZ Poster's Tournament despite KB offering more and more ridiculous amounts of rep points (and other undisclosed bribes) to try and take the round by nefarious means... 3k points being the last bribe - that's a pretty good poster!

Vote for the Butcher here... and if you ain't done it yet - vote for him against KB while you're at it (link below)!
http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=284871

Thanks to whoever nominated me for this. I once heard that self-improvement is *********ion, so I'm constantly striving to get better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back