Forums Posters Awards: WORST THREAD STARTER

Discussion in '2014 Forum Awards' started by hatehabsforever, Dec 2, 2014.

?

Worst Thread Starter

1. Mack_Swagger

2. stonecoldhell

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. hatehabsforever

hatehabsforever Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

OK, so the polls for the Forums Posters Awards are going to be open effective this evening. Voting will be limited to one vote per category, and voting results will be visible to all. Polls will be open until December 27, 2014, at which point the winners will be announced. So have at it, and hopefully this will be fun for all!

Here are the nominees for this category:

Mack_Swagger
    stonecoldhell

2. Alex

Alex King Of The Wasteland

Mack_Swagger at least seems to try when he starts threads. Most are them have a dumb premise but it probably makes sense to him. Stonecoldhell just comes across like an uber Steve Austin fan and has to relate everything back to him.

3. enviousdominous

enviousdominous Behold my diction

Where can I hang my fancy top hat and cape? *adjusts his monocle*

I am a grammar aficionado! I detest run-on sentences! Speaking of what I detest; fallacious logic is RIGHT OUT!

I find that stonecoldhell typically starts his threads with "Person A said statement B leading me to conclude C, which all relates to Stone Cold being awesome". Only about three paragraphs with a few sentences per paragraph, which isn't the best way to provoke conversation.

The most fun I get out of his threads are the facetious responses some of our more witty posters retort with.

4. Reflection

Reflection is a happier and wiser man

stonecoldhell has the highest number of votes to his name.

And Stone Cold Steve Austin has the highest number of us fans as his bitches.

Let's face it, WrestleZone Forums members has SHIT on Stone Cold's name but cried like a baby when he leaved.

But this shows that WZF should be gifted to Stone Cold for free because Stone Cold owns all of us every time we meet.

enviousdominous likes this.
  5. Rainbow Yaz

Rainbow Yaz Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
    E-Fed Mod

mack_swagger goes by CM Steel now, and he has actually improved a bit. It isn't hard to improve from total shit sandwich though. Like every third thread of his is essentially how black superstar A should get a push or how black superstars B, C, and D should form a hip hop based racial group. We get it mack, you are black as fucking night.

Reflection likes this.
  6. George Steele's Barber

George Steele's Barber Advertise Here $9.95/month

d_henderson1810 write in

7. Spidercanrana

Spidercanrana Should've Reinstated The Fox
    Staff Member Moderator E-Fed Mod

No DaOne5000 or whoever? No PWF, Robert Roode Fan, or Terry Silver? We shoulda waited on nominees if it meant keeping the polls open after Christmas. Gah. Curses and all that.

Going with stonecoldhell because I believe he is really bringing up Austin not because he's an erotic fan, but because he thinks it's hilarious to see his threads shot down, and for that there is no excuse.

8. Dowdsy McDowds

Dowdsy McDowds Sally was here

Oh god, DaOne5000s threads were just far too cringe-worthy to believe. Thankfully he doesn't seem to start too many threads though.

9. Bernkastel

Bernkastel Reaper of Miracles
    E-Fed Mod

Stonecoldhell vs GOAT. Can't choose between who was more obnoxious. Both made me hate the Rock and Austin.