• Coco

• Rusty

• Slyfox696

• stonecoldhell

• Stud777

Results are only viewable after voting.

hatehabsforever

Staff member
OK, so the polls for the Forums Posters Awards are going to be open effective this evening. Voting will be limited to one vote per category, and voting results will be visible to all. Polls will be open until December 27, 2014, at which point the winners will be announced. So have at it, and hopefully this will be fun for all!

Here are the nominees for this category:

braveh
Coco
Rusty
Slyfox696
stonecoldhell
Stud777

I voted braveh because all he does is troll.

If this was best troll, I would give it to Sly because the man knows how to stand on people's buttons till they snap.

Coco doesn't even post here anymore and people are still talking about him. That's trolling at it's finest right there: leave them wanting more and then don't give it to them.

^I'm pretty sure the definition of trolling is quite the opposite...
On that note, my vote goes to stonecoldhell.

Need to consider if it's trolling, and irritating, or trolling and actually good.

Braves is annoying as shit, but it's also because he's not any good. His dumb opinions are lumped with stupidity.

With Slyfox, you get pissed, but you realize it comes from logic. It's like dealing with Hal from A Space Odyssey. It's super logical, which can piss me off, but it is effective.

Everyone else is dead or people I never heard of.

Slyfox

I voted for Stud777, because even though I know he is here to do nothing but purposely troll, I still sometimes feel the need to respond to his ridiculousness(and play right into his fat green fingers).

stonecoldhell for sure. They guy has a history of his threads being closed within less than 8 replies. I am unable to give him any further bad rep thanks to the forum's policies

That GOAT guy was also a massive troll, but he did make the forums much more lively than stonecoldhell has managed...too bad he got banned.

StoneColdHell he made me not like Stone Cold and thats a tough task because he is one of my all-time favorites. But this guy makes it possible

stonecoldhell is most obvious choice but voted for Slyfox because still remember buttons he pushed when he opened a thread when he called out Punk as a champion with "Superman booking". That and answers of people who didnt get irony was epic. :lol:

Is the HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN guy on here, cant remember his username..

I think the guy's been future endeavoured, I don't know if I'm happy or sad... while he was annoying as all hell, I always chuckled over the full capitalising of HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN. It made it seem as though Hogan had put on far too much weight and is now so heavy to the point that even his name is enormous.

Either that or he's of the same race as NORG from Final Fantasy VIII.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back