• FollowTheBagpipes

• larisano

• Mudlup50

• stonecoldhell

• Torgo the White

Results are only viewable after voting.

hatehabsforever

Staff member
OK, so the polls for the Forums Posters Awards are going to be open effective this evening. Voting will be limited to one vote per category, and voting results will be visible to all. Polls will be open until December 27, 2014, at which point the winners will be announced. So have at it, and hopefully this will be fun for all!

Here are the nominees for this category:

Barack Lesnar
bythedockofthebay
FollowtheBagpipes
larisano
Mudlup50
stonecoldhell
Torgo the White

Larisano. Great poster, cool guy, isn't overrated by his pals, doesn't use textual words needlessly, knows his wrestling, knows his cricket, knows his chicks. What more do we need?

Vote for me! because I'm too much of a nice guy to make threats like the one above. :D

:rolleyes:
Hey, this guy shouldn't even count as a rookie! He joined in 2013! Are you going to vote for a true rookie, or a guy who cheats the system? :p.

Nope, just a Bray Wyatt and Roddy Piper mark.

Close_Enough.png

Larisano likes cricket and football. If THAT isn't enough he is legitimately one of the better wrestling posters. Logical, interesting and always has good opinions and thoughts.

Bythedockofthebay gets my vote. Very knowledgeable and sensible poster. A stand out from the last WZT.

here's a nice campaign song for my supporters to sing. Just change "Ike" to "Torgo", "President" to "Rookie of the Year", and "Washington" to "WZ Glory and Gorgeous Women". It still works.
[YOUTUBE]YmCDaXeDRI4[/YOUTUBE]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back