• It's Damn Real!

• Jack-Hammer

• Killjoy

• klunderbunker

• Rainbow Yaz

• Slyfox696

• The Shape

Results are only viewable after voting.
You can't even work the damn script and you're "out-debating" me? On what particular subject? Your shitty threads being shitty?

You just can't get over the fact that I know more about wrestling (both kayfabe and shoot) and that I understand the business better than you can ever hope to. Hell, I've forgotten more about pro wrestling than you will ever know. You've been reduced to swearing and name calling because you have no debating skills.

You can't even work the damn script and you're "out-debating" me? On what particular subject? Your shitty threads being shitty?

You just can't get over the fact that I know more about wrestling (both kayfabe and shoot) and that I understand the business better than you can ever hope to. Hell, I've forgotten more about pro wrestling than you will ever know. You've been reduced to swearing and name calling because you have no debating skills.[/QUOTE]

You're getting to Dagger levels of Faggery here.

You just can't get over the fact that I know more about wrestling (both kayfabe and shoot) and that I understand the business better than you can ever hope to. Hell, I've forgotten more about pro wrestling than you will ever know. You've been reduced to swearing and name calling because you have no debating skills.
What debating are you even talking about? And who the fuck brags about how much they know about wrestling in "shoot"? Oh my. He knows how scripted events and backstage politics work. That makes him "smart". Unlike all the other millions that stumble in here.

What debating are you even talking about? And who the fuck brags about how much they know about wrestling in "shoot"? Oh my. He knows how scripted events and backstage politics work. That makes him "smart". Unlike all the other millions that stumble in here.

So you try to deny that you were out debated by claiming that you didn't even know we were debating anything? Lame. But I understand. I realize that you are crying because I make you feel so inferior. Correction... I make you realise that you ARE inferior.

So you try to deny that you were out debated by claiming that you didn't even know we were debating anything? Lame. But I understand. I realize that you are crying because I make you feel so inferior. Correction... I make you realise that you ARE inferior.
There's no debate. You broke rules. I penalized you. The end. No amount of your wrestling knowledge, "shoot" or "kayfabe", is gonna change the fact.

By the way, "realize".

og2.gif

There's no debate. You broke rules. I penalized you. The end. No amount of your wrestling knowledge, "shoot" or "kayfabe", is gonna change the fact.
I broke no rules. I started a legitimate thread about how an upcoming TNA PPV in addition to rumoured changes for the expected reboot when the company debuts on Destination America might signal that the push to return to the days prior to HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN might be coming to an end. It was a going to be a good debate on what might/should change. You just threw a temper tantrum because you don't like HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN and closed it before it got stared.

By the way, "realize".
Pfft. There you go again. Trying to change the subject to get out of a debate. BTW. BOTH spellings are considered correct.

I broke no rules. I started a legitimate thread about how an upcoming TNA PPV in addition to rumoured changes for the expected reboot when the company debuts on Destination America might signal that the push to return to the days prior to HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN might be coming to an end. It was a going to be a good debate on what might/should change. You just threw a temper tantrum because you don't like HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN and closed it before it got stared.

We went through this already. It seems your amazing debating skills are only good for going around in poorly drawn circles.

Pfft. There you go again. Trying to change the subject to get out of a debate. BTW. BOTH spellings are considered correct.
Not by Spellcheck, they're not.

Realize is the American variation of Realise. Not teaching or anything, just wanted to get that out of the way before the debate/argument/bar room fight/whateverthefuckthisis continues.

Can I get another bowl of popcorn? And no one offered me bribe yet?

I've come to the conclusion that trying to have a logical discussion with The Boss is like sticking your testicular area into highly concentrated sulphuric acid.

It's painful and I wouldn't advice it.

P.S Where's mah bribe at yo'?

Skittles if you guys vote for me. They're all be green in color. But whatever flavor you choose.

Realize is the American variation of Realise. Not teaching or anything, just wanted to get that out of the way before the debate/argument/bar room fight/whateverthefuckthisis continues.

Can I get another bowl of popcorn? And no one offered me bribe yet?

Is he British? Because if he's an American that just shows how terrible he is that he's schooled in his grammar by someone who's primary language isn't English. Or even raised in a proper educational environment.

I'm not gonna get any credit for reporting Alberto's World title win hours before Mike Killam did, am I? Pussy ass bitch.

Is he British? Because if he's an American that just shows how terrible he is that he's schooled in his grammar by someone who's primary language isn't English.
*whose (both in British and American English)

Or even raised in a proper educational environment.
Don't question someone's educational environment when you make basic mistakes like the one above, man.

We went through this already. It seems your amazing debating skills are only good for going around in poorly drawn circles.
Of course we went through this already. You are the one claiming that we never debated anything. lol You just proved me right AGAIN!

My spellcheck will bring up either spelling. As I said both selling are acceptable. http://grammarist.com/spelling/realise-realize/

Ah, it feels good to be right all the time. :p

Does it feel as good as having a forum with a grand total of one member?
Trying to change the subject again are we? ROFLMAO! :lmao: First you couldn't support your argument about wrestling so you changed the discussion to one about spelling. Now after getting HAMMERED by everyone in here we find you again running from the topic and trying desperately to save face by focussing on something else. Once again proving that you can't debate.

Trying to change the subject again are we? ROFLMAO! :lmao: First you couldn't support your argument about wrestling so you changed the discussion to one about spelling. Now after getting HAMMERED by everyone in here we find you again running from the topic and trying desperately to save face by focussing on something else. Once again proving that you can't debate.

Who hammered who? No one else has said a word because of your continued dribble. You keep talking about some wrestling debate but this all started because you were bitching about infractions and how "it was wrong of me to close your threads". I've yet to see how I was wrong since you've done nothing but harp about imaginary debating skills. Are you gonna keep showing how pathetic you are? Or are you gonna finally shut up?

Who hammered who?
Myself, CyberPunk and Smark Madden all made fools of you in your attempt to argue about spelling. Oh, you were so burned.:farttorch:
No one else has said a word because of your continued dribble.
And that should show you that I obviously know what I'm talking about. People trash your arguments. They read and hear mine out.

You keep talking about some wrestling debate but this all started because you were bitching about infractions and how "it was wrong of me to close your threads".
HA! WRONG AGAIN!!! All I said was, "I know who I'm NOT voting for." I never even responded to your pm. I let you play big boy with computer and let it go. I gave no hint of who I was talking about. You just assumed that it must be you. Perhaps you felt a little guilty. Maybe realizing the wrongs you have done.

This debate (well, on my part anyway since you have no debating skills) started because you quoted me and decided to "show me up". Only then did I remind you what a whiner you are. You made the first direct contact therefore - like everything else wrong with this forum - it was YOUR fault

I've yet to see how I was wrong since you've done nothing but harp about imaginary debating skills.
You blatantly abused your authority by closing threads and giving out infractions without grounds. You give no reasons explaining your actions. Instead you post childish insults like "Shut up." - which by the way, is a one sentence post which is SPAMMING.

You have yet to show that I did anything wrong. As I stated several times (and you have NEVER refuted, in fact you even quoted the post) I created a thread about a legitimate topic, posted it in the proper section and gave plenty of information on the subject of off which to begin the debate. You claimed that you closed it because the first post disagreed with me. You didn't even give a chance for me or anyone else for that matter to respond. That's the point of a discussion/debate, to talk about our different views. But you just wanted to feel like you sprouted your first pube and show your "power" by (again) closing a thread and giving out unwarranted infractions.

Are you gonna keep showing how pathetic you are? Or are you gonna finally shut up?
What do you know? There's that "shut up" insult again. Once again simple facts prove me correct.

Haha. You're just so cute digging deeper and deeper. How is it no one stops me if I abuse my power? Could it be? Could it be? There's a conspiracy against you? The powers that be? Focusing all their attention? To twart one lone Hogan mark?

Haha. You're just so cute digging deeper and deeper.
And yet you still can't come up with a single piece of evidence to dispute me.
How is it no one stops me if I abuse my power? Could it be? Could it be? There's a conspiracy against you? The powers that be? Focusing all their attention? To twart one lone Hogan mark?

To quote your November 26, 2013 PM to me:
Alright. I'm getting really fucking sick of this. The next thread you make that has "HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN" plastered anywhere on it, you're either be gone or in prison.
Hmmm. Yup. That definitely sounds like you are hating on me just because I am a HULKAMANIAC. Burned by your own words. :flamed:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back