Brass Ring Award?

• Dagger Dias

• hatehabsforever

• Rainbow Yaz

• The Shape

Results are only viewable after voting.

hatehabsforever

Staff member
OK, so the polls for the Forums Posters Awards are going to be open effective this evening. Voting will be limited to one vote per category, and voting results will be visible to all. Polls will be open until December 27, 2014, at which point the winners will be announced. So have at it, and hopefully this will be fun for all!

Here are the nominees for this category:

Dagger Dias
hatehabsforever
Rainbow Yaz
The Shape

No offense to Yaz, but you guys realize that The Shape is Mitch, right? People were clamoring for him to have a mod spot long before Yaz was even a member.

I'd be inclined to agree with Nate if I wasn't so fucking cool.

Seriously, Mitch deserved his mod spot more than me. I simply volunteered to take over Dagger's old spot in the event Sly wanted someone who was already on staff to take over. Plus Mitch contributes to his section, all I do is make homoerotic jokes and red rep people that I wish their dad had pulled out.

Voted Habs because he's the guy I like the most in this list. Mitch is cool too but I rarely visit that section. Both guys deserved their spot long before they actually got it.

No offense to Yaz, but you guys realize that The Shape is Mitch, right? People were clamoring for him to have a mod spot long before Yaz was even a member.

Mitch wasn't already a mod?

I ask in all seriousness, because I thought he already was before this year. Mitch is great, but I also gotta go with my boy Yaz. Especially for becoming head of creative, and is very well deserved. His passion for the fed is perhaps the best I have ever seen, and the fact that he's a WWE mod (when did this happen?!) cements it for me

Indeed. I love me some Yaz but to put this in Lord of the (brass) Ring terms, in the time its taken Mitch to get the modship from the fires of Mordor, Yaz would have just met Aragorn.

Whatever.

It's Mitch, bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back