Forums Posters Awards: BEST TOURNAMENT

Best Tournament?

• WZ Tournament

• Wrestling Tag Team Tournament

• Forums Posters Tournament

Results are only viewable after voting.

hatehabsforever

Staff member
OK, so the polls for the Forums Posters Awards are going to be open effective this evening. Voting will be limited to one vote per category, and voting results will be visible to all. Polls will be open until December 27, 2014, at which point the winners will be announced. So have at it, and hopefully this will be fun for all!

Here are the nominees for this category:

WZ Tournament
Wrestling Tag Team Tournament
Forums Posters Tournament

For some reason I made it to the Quarter Finals of that Poster thing, so I'm going with that one.

WZT Tournament (easy choice as Battle Zone didn't occur) - great competition with great and sometimes ludicrous arguments that makes the more devoted debaters have to do some research which broadens knowledge... kinda nice of a Wrestling Forum encouraging knowledge growth rather than just cover what CM Punk is at this week.

I wasn't a big fan of this year's WZT, I was kind of burnt after the first round, a lot of the 2nd/3rd round results were ludicrous, and it just didn't generally seem as fun.

Here's hoping next year is a return to glory.

The Poster tournament on the other hand has been awesome. I didn't even realize just how many of you guys I genuinely like, or how many of you consistently entertain me.

If the posters tournament wins, I'm claiming it as my own award since I wasn't nominated for anything else.

One of you has to change the avatar, or quit posting after each other. I'm a bit hungover & it's confusing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back