• It's Damn Real!

• Jack-Hammer

• Killjoy

• klunderbunker

• Rainbow Yaz

• Slyfox696

• The Shape

Results are only viewable after voting.
And yet you still can't come up with a single piece of evidence to dispute me.

To quote your November 26, 2013 PM to me:

Hmmm. Yup. That definitely sounds like you are hating on me just because I am a HULKAMANIAC. Burned by your own words. :flamed:

And effectively, you spammed. So I banned you. Your sig had advertisement so it's gone. Your thread featured exactly what I told you not to do so it's in the trash. Is that your logic? Disobey simple rules because you're a moron? I'm really burned now.

And effectively, you spammed. So I banned you. Your sig had advertisement so it's gone. Your thread featured exactly what I told you not to do so it's in the trash. Is that your logic? Disobey simple rules because you're a moron? I'm really burned now.
I didn't spam. You just threw another tantrum because I humiliated you again. If you feel that your removal of my signature hurt me then you are sorely mistaking. My signature had been up for years anyway. It was time for a change. I actually like my new signature better.

Jesus Christ on a cracker this thread turned stupid real quick. KJ & Yaz always seem to get an earful from the crazies, huh?

I think we've a great squad of Staff here who don't get have half the credit they deserve for the time and effort they put in. I'm giving my (Impact) Support to my boss though - long live IDR!

The more I think about this award, the more torn I am. It's very difficult because so far all staff members I have interacted with have been cool and helpful. How do I decide this one?

Jesus Christ on a cracker this thread turned stupid real quick. KJ & Yaz always seem to get an earful from the crazies, huh?

You know since I changed my avatar from Rainbow Dash to Andrew Luck, I haven't gotten a single bitchy PM or thread started about my mod skills. Coincidence?

They were clearly all just fueled by a scarring childhood memory of MLP playing on the basement t.v. when Uncle Touchy came to visit. That isnt something they should take out on you by calling you names.

We all know you do a fine job, Yaz. We really should look into getting the staff some sort of humanitarian award for all the hours you guys spend working with the mentally ******ed.

John Cena productions, which brought you John Cena in John Cena the John Cena story, pinches off another narm piece just for you in "Total Wrestlezone!".

What happens when Nick Paglino and Mike Killam are forced to confess their roles in the September 11th attacks? HILARITY!!

But wait, reach for that remote and we'll fucking kill you. You really don't want to miss our new game-show "Forum Fracasses!"

What would you do for some precious green rep? That's right! You'd give up your virginity to a family of dwarf ocelots! YOU WIN!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back