Five Moves of Doom - Overrated Term

fiasco28

WCW TV TITLE HOLDER
5 moves of DOOM 5 moves of DOOM 5 moves of DOOM 5 moves of DOOM FMOD????... wait hold up.... I would like to say following.. why do people keep complaining about well of John Cena or Randy Orton but.... just this whole thing of "5 moves of Doom" ordeal period? It just seems overrated to me because to me, its called "WWE" not wrestling school 101 were we have a 2hr clinic of putting on and displaying 200 moves in a row or session... nor is this a video game like idk... RAW VS SMACKDOWN or WCW NWO REVENGE where idk, each wrestlers has like 30 moves in a moveset or something... I just dont get why people complain so much about John Cena or Randy Orton having a so called 5 moves moveset, yea they do, and thats really the WWE formula..

Its not Olympic Wrestling or a Wrestling Clinic honestly... whether your talking about any wrestler in the history of this business, honestly pretty much all of them had a certain amount of moves they perform, signature moves... it doesnt matter if its 3 moves, 5 moves, 7 moves whatever the amount, it was certain and limited.. and everyone had and has their own way and style of doing so...

why is that everybody loves Hulk Hogan and of course its Hulk Hogan and i dont have a problem with him but, why is that no one complains about him doing idk lets see, body slam 1, running boot 2, leg drop uh 3? (uh 3 moves possibly 5 if you wanna include the flexing and pointing) regardless hes one of the greatest ever if not the greatest, but no one talks about his limited moveset, why do we do it to Cena? most of you might not what to admit it, but most people including myself, loved Bill Goldberg, and by golly, all i cared about was that Damn Spear and Jackhammer, but nobody complained about it at that time at least anyway, not in the way people do about Cena. i just dont get this.... Austin, The Rock, Triple H, Jericho, blah blah blah all had their moves and signature moves

maybe its just me but...I just dont have no problem at all with Cena doing his same 5 moves over and over again, and honestly i love him, and his moves, him period.. the only true problem is, not the way he wrestles.. but just him winning all the time but i cant fault him for that, not his fault that Vince wants him to win every damn match basically? but thats another topic which most of you's like to call, "SUPER CENA AND SUPER ORTON" but seriously enough is enough with this Cena and now Orton bashing of them doing the same moves in every match... THATS WHAT THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO DO, ITS THEIR SIGNATURE MOVES... and those two still switch it up every now and then. Gee sometimes if were lucky you might catch John Cena doing a dropkick or something outta nowhere and Orton must be reading your little threads because he has added some new moves to his already good moveset.

If you dont like how matches are in the WWE, then go play a videogame and pull off more moves, or go watch some small ass Masked wrestlers do nothing but highflying moves and jump off a top rope 20 times.. because apparently thats a problem that Cena and Orton arean't doing high flying moves either. nothing is ever perfect, but im fine with what Cena and Orton do, yes they do win to much, but as far as who they are, how they wrestle and what they do for the company, im fine.. because im not the one, nor are we the ones, putting bodys out on the line and having to worry about living past 40 due to tearing apart and sacrificing bodies to entertain millions(AND MILLIONS) of fans...

complain, respond, reply etc...

Every wrestler limits his moveset to what he feels suits his character and that's the way it should be. Just look at John Cena. His character is a "Never give up hustle loyalty respect superman powerhouse" so his moveset is very limited if he wants it to match his character. But despite Cena's limited moveset he's a great storyteller and can still put on a good match with the right opponent. Same thing with Hogan when he was the top face. No one wants to see someone like Cena perform stuff like moonsaults and sharpshooters because it just wouldn't look right and wouldn't match his character. I don't have a problem the "5 moves of doom" or whatever anyone wants to call it as long as it fits the wrestler's character.

So the Op makes a very interesting comment that i just have to get in on... He brings up the wrestling video games, and you see he is right every wrestler does have 30+ moves on them however most people online controlling them will use at most 5 moves (that's including their signatures and finishers) and I just can't help but wonder how many of those players are also the ones who scream about the "5 moves of doom"...

Also the only time I REALLY see a need to complain about it is more from a booking stand point great example is monday night Raw they put Randy Orton vs. Heath Slater after Orton had been in that cage match and he just dominates Slater who gets in no offense and then the 5 moves came out to play and it was match over. Orton did not sell what the announcers were saying which was how brutal that cage match was...

Really on T.V/house shows your always just going to have limited move sets you don't really want to do something risky that can hurt a top draw for no reason (there has to be a good reason to have them work a real match) which I mean they have had well worked matches from main eventers on free tv before butr you don't want to do it all the time as they are on the road so much and for so long you have to limit them otherwise they are going to wear down/be more injury prone.. But that's just my opinion...

I've seen the 5 Moves of Doom term used mostly to represent Cena and I can understand that argument. He very rarely moves away from the bread and butter when it comes to building to his finishing manuever but I also found here, on the WZ forums, someone referred to Bret Hart's build up to the sharpshooter as a 5 Moves of Doom as well. That was the first time I'd ever seen that argument made and I was struck dumbfounded. I'm a huge Bret Hart fan and I'd never once considered his move set to be anything but perfect but it was true. Atomic drops and backbreakers, Side Russian leg sweeps and elbows from the middle rope were always a part of his end of the match move set up. Cena gets a bad rap because he only uses the same moves everytime. depending on the opponent and in most cases it's a large amount of beating on Cena until his 5 Moves of Doom and AA that finish the match. the term 5 Moves of Doom is overrated but what really sets the moveset apart is how the performer tells the story in-ring and that's where I see the divergence in Bret Hart and Cena. Hart could tell a fantastic story in-ring, while Cena is always depending upon his opponent to carry him. It's really difficult to compare the two superstars but in reference to if the 5 Moves of Doom is overused, surely makes sense here. Hart could use his moveset to signal the end of the match, where Cena is always using his to overcome massive amounts of punishment to win. I think movesets will always be standard in wrestling, it's all about the performer and his character when it comes to whether or not wrestling fans will accept his moveset or not. In Hart's case, the fanbase clearly accepted it on a nightly basis, but with Cena it's obviously not connecting with a certain fan sect. overall, I think that the term 5 Moves of Doom is a pretty poor assesment by wrestling fans and just an easy cop out of people who don't want to analyze matches or superstars or characters in-depth. It's a crutch and one that's become way too overused by a majority of IWC members.

I think the point that is being overlooked...period... is that "The 5 Moves of Doom" has been meant to be SARCASTIC. You're looking WAAAAAAAAAY too deep into what is essentially a running gag on Cena's limited moveset. That is all...nothing more, nothing less.

Prince Punk- i agree with all you said, i cant really defend or say why they had Heath Slater get squash though, it was Bogus, the booking is bogus period at times... and yes im quite sure the people that play the videogames, only do 5 moves of whatever themselves but bash cena for doing it.. ugh :banghead: and right people are expecting ppv type(videogame fashion) quality matches on Raw, Smackdown, house shows and its like idk wtf? every Raw, Smackdown and House Show is not suppose to be Wrestlemania

rickfoxoclock- your point is good and interesting. I saw that same comment today on whatever thread it was and it was a compelling point.. but i guess people dont bash Hart for his moves because of how the setup was, i dont think his moveset is far better than Cena's, its just the fact of where Cena's moves takes place in the "heroic" fashion setup.. and just how his matches and outcomes go i guess.. but honestly like i said i dont have a problem with how Cena wrestles or his moves,or his matches. there is nothing wrong with his moves.. the only valid argument that should be made is just him winning all the time like 10/10 times.. they should just make it 8/10 times that he is victor :) thats the only assesment wrestling fans can and should use against him, not this "5 moves of DOOM" bs..

[QUOTE="The Living Legend" Johnny Gunnz;3402362]I think the point that is being overlooked...period... is that "The 5 Moves of Doom" has been meant to be SARCASTIC. You're looking WAAAAAAAAAY too deep into what is essentially a running gag on Cena's limited moveset. That is all...nothing more, nothing less.[/QUOTE]

Hey maybe you might be SARCASTIC when you talk of John Cena but... i'm quite sure if you look at the way most of these people here using the "5 Moves of Doom" there umm... being quite hasty, and serious about that towards him.. in Ranting fashion... thats way different from being Sarcastic about it... but i guess you can criticize me for looking WAAAAAAAY too deep into people looking WAAAAAAAY too deep at Cena's quote on quote limited moveset in way beyond sarcastic fashion. :shifty:

Oh not this crap again.
It’s a phrase now, even Cena uses it in promo’s and Twitter replies. It is true so get over it.
Now I am not here defending OR bashing John Cena but at the phrase “5 moves of doom” is just what has been used for months (years?) now and your not going to change that.

And why is it “overrated” ?..... is it Rated ?

Every main event wrestler has a couple of big moves they hit to end a match, it may not be 5 it may not be 2 but they have a set of moves that lead up to the end of their matches.

Every upper mid card and main event wrestler has a set of moves they will hit in a match before its over. Taker, Triple H, HBK, Jericho, Edge, Orton, Cena, Punk, Hogan, Sting, Kane, Big Show, King, Booker T, Ziggler, Rhodes, Del Rio, Christian, Sheamus, Morrison, Henry...

Seriously EVER wrestler uses certain moves in a match, some utilize them more than others.

If you want to talk about Moves wrestlers have been using a lot recently, I've noticed that several wrestlers have been using the "Arn Anderson Spin Buster" Triple H used to be the only one, now Christian, Salter, Punk (I do believe he used it recently) and Orton all have been doing this exact move. The Rock also has this move in his arsenal...

Punk recently started doing knife edge chops again, why? Is it to spit in the face of Triple H, Vince, HBK? or to pay tribute to Flair? don't know, don't give a shit because its entertaining.

As long as two wrestlers aren't using the same moves as each other during a match I wont care if they have "5 moves of doom" as long as they don't bore the shit out of me, and as long as they don't bore they shit out of you when their in the ring, why does it matter?

It's actually called the "5 moves of DOOM" because up until recently Cena would just get man handled the entire match, "hulk up" out of nowhere, do the 5MOD then win the match. Honestly it seemed like EVERY Cena match was the exact same match.

Generally speaking, when it comes to this subject, I feel there are two types of wrestling fans: Those who are biased and those who are not.

The biased people will always pick and choose whom to bitch and complain about on forums just like these because they're a "Super" character. Any talent in the upper-middle or ME card will use FMoD, simple as that. However, if the talent isn't liked, FMoD is classified as boring.

I've seen people compare say.. Hart's FMoD compared to Cena's and those whom aren't full-on smark's seem to make the argument that one is okay and the other is not because of how they're done. Hart's were a set-up for the sharpshooter while Cena, on the other hand, does it after a big come back completely no selling. While I, personally, don't see a big deal out of it I can see it from their point of view... I guess. But at the same time, Cena is a face, the good guy. He's doing exactly what he's supposed to do.

Not that I'm here trying to defend Cena, or any other so-called "super" characters for that matter, but it's just silly if you look at it from a logical point of view. I, personally, don't like Cena but at the same time I don't waste my time sitting around bitching and moaning about him. ;)

Like most of everything, the IWC has bastardized the phrase. It's simply the babyface's comeback sequence.

As for Cena vs everyone else. Everyone else except for Hogan either quit or got injured.
Goldberg didn't love wrestling and quit.
Austin got hurt.
Rock left for movies.
Lesnar didn't love wrestling and quit.
Batista didn't love wrestling and quit.

Think of it like this, if I cook you an awesome streak every night for the next week, and then never again, you'll probably salivate in a year just thinking about this week where I made you steak. That's Lesnar/Batista/Austin/Rock/Goldberg. They weren't on top that long.

As for the whole "why is having a large moveset so important"? Well, most of the IWC is stupid yet they fancy themselves as these super smart insiders. They think that doing a lot of moves cleanly and crisply makes you a good wrestler. The reality is, as Raven has said, most of the wrestlers can do most of the moves. You'll never see Mark Henry chain wrestle or do a tackle/dropdown/leapfrog or drop toe hold floating over into a headlock spot. Not because he can't, but because it makes no fucking sense. It's also NOT awesome to do everything super clean and crisp. That's not "technical profiency" that's making it look fake. Watch Daniel Bryan, he slows his chain wrestling down and it looks like a struggle and people buy it.

In other words, the majority of people bastardize wrestling terms (or totally make up shit no one in the business uses like "resthold"), and think that more moves=better wrestler. Even though I guarantee you if a big, muscular wrestler has chain wrestling or leverage (scientific for you older folks, technical for you dumb folks) as a main part of his match, he won't get as over. It makes his character less believable and shows a lack of confidence in his ability (kayfabe).

Sure I'm spouting my opinion, but if you think about it, do some research, watch old footage of every guy who has ever gotten over, watch shoot interviews with guys like Al Snow (who trained WWE hopefuls for a while), Raven (one of the best ever at ring psychology), Samoa Joe (do I really need to explain?), CM Punk (do I REALLY need to explain?), you'll realize that I'm right.

Think about this, if selling and telling a story gets you more over and doing lots of moves pretty much does nothing either way without selling and storytelling, which would you rather have? "5 moves of doom" or a guy who only sells 5 moves?

and for fuck's sake, Cena does NOT no sell at the end. He sells an adrenaline rush and will sell in a subtle ways like a one legged AA or clinch his shoulder between warrior tackles. Do you guys not even fucking know what selling is? Selling isn't lying on the ground holding and wincing. It's supposed to be active and something that progresses and something that's done whether you're on offense or defense. Cena does this well. Watch Punk on Raw last week. He sold the knee while running, while lifting, and sold it after the impact of the GTS. That's essentially what Cena does during his matches, then he lessens it during the adrenaline rush and then sells it again. If Cena didn't sell well, I guarantee you that the vets like Race, Funk, and Flair wouldn't like him so much.

The five move of doom exist vecause its fits the person's character plain nad simple. now whether you find that or for example chain or high spot wrestling more entertaining is up to you. I dont bitch about cena or hart becuase i am not biased i can enjoy cena's FMOD as well as a crazy no selling spot fest. now whether the term is overated or not? its not smarks use it all the time on places such as youtube or even here on wrestlezone.

there is nothing wrong with the 5 moves if doom nor is there anything wrong with chain wrestling or spot fest:shrug:

I have been a wrestling fan for a long long time...25 yeas in fact...And for as long as I can remember, wrestlers have always had 5 to 6 moves to set up there finishers...It is very common in wrestling, but the actual problem that people with john cena...Probably 90% of the time he is absolutely getting his ass kicked, his opponent hate to sound cliche is hitting him with everything but the kitchen sink, and then all of sudden, here comes Cena out of no where and wins the match...That isn't right and it is very unrealistic...Wrestling is supposed to entertainment and I get that, but when of your biggest draws rarely puts on a great match, it cheats the fans..

And you can't really compare Cena to Hogan, because lets be honest it was the 80s and 90s, wrestling was much different then, and Hogan literally made wrestling what it is today...An entertainment program with millions of fans...

no one care's it's just he does it week in week out! if he spiced it up a little like maybe a backflip tombstone, or maybe a 450 splash or even a frontflip attitude adjustment! cena just needs to spice things up a bit that's all

Let's ALL face it--wrestling is nothing like it used to be 25 years ago....but then again, name something that still is? Something that hasn't been presented as "new and improved" (Not saying wrestling is new and improved....far from it). Back when I was watching the Brisco's, and early Naitch, Tommy Rich, the Armstrongs....the fact that THEN, you actually needed more than four or five moves to be a) convincing, b) get the crowd into it--attention span-wise, c) being a trusted good worker. Anymore, you look at WWE or Impact....and it's almost the same thing in every match. The heel begins kicking or pounding on a part of the body, --and very seldom does the face try any actual wrestling moves (except for maybe Angle). The reason why? Attention span! I've read stories, witnessed matches that would go 35-45 minutes, and SELDOM --SELDOM did they ever get OUT of the ring to do it. I understand it's a different audience now than what it was, but how do you think the "Legends" (and I don't mean a "Legends contract by any means)---but how do you think the "Legends" of the day BECAME Legends? By actually wrestling matches 15-20 minutes EVERY time--even in house shows. Now anymore, TV has filtered it's show so much that you MIGHT get a 10 minute match,and even then, that's on at the end.

Because it's borring...I watch Raw and SD because i want to see every week something new an they every week in every single match reply their move set and it's like you watching match that was last week but only another opponent is this time!...

Slow your roll there turbo. 5 moves of doom is fine if it is a signature moves I will give any wrestler five moves, and maybe a few more for basics. I decided because I was a little lit too count John Cena's moves during his raw gauntlet match. I didn't find five signature moves. A clothesline, a punch, a shoulder block, a five knuckle shuffle, a snap suplex, drop suplex, An Attitude adjustment and a STF. Now lets remove the common wrestling moves out Clothesline, Punch, shoulder block, snap suplex and drop suplex... that leaves John with 3 whole moves to call signature, then take out what most people call finishers AA and STF leaving John Cena with 1 Signature move. So John Cena brings 1 Signature and 2 finishers to the table leaving only 3-5 actual moves of wrestling. Your supposed to be putting on a show. going back and forth is normal, Hogan did it, Austin did it, Orton does it. Cena goes get his ass kicked then comes from beat down to rise above everything and win. Cena never loses clean, that is why he is called super Cena. Vince thinks he know what should happen but if it were so they wouldn't be losing corporate sponsors, ratings dropping and even copying TNA storyline.

The bwo I couldn't agree with you more. I am 32 years old I have been the age of 5. The word legend isnt thrown around because most of todays performers couldn't hold arm andersons jockstrap in a briefcase. But that's why that man is in the immortal Ric flairs words a wrestling god. I digress. Every wrestler has there move set. Every wrestler Has their finishers. I totally understand that's wrestling.but let's be honest here kids don't bitch about it. And when I was 5 I didn't bitch about hulks moves set and his lack there of. I think what's getting lost in translation is that we are not the wwe target audience. It always has been outside the attitude era. They don't really care what we want nor do they care if you or I like their product. They want to pasify adults enough to get our rugrats In the door. So eventually the kids will love it and suck our pockets dry of every penny. Like we did to our parents. When hulk would hit the ropes and every one knew the leg drop was coming as a child it would send shivers up my spine. As I watch my nephew watching cena on raw I see myself at his age watching hulk and I hated that guy then and now. But the affect was still there. Kids love the 5 moves of doom. So that's your answer: kids love it. The wwe is for them. So get used to seeing it for the 20 years night in and out. Just do what I do when his matches are on click the controller to espn and mnf until its over. Then click back.
a couple things: 1 stop compairing the wrestlers of today to the superstars of the past.it just not a fair fight. 2 those who bash the iwc in forums are asses because you are part of the iwc. Just lookat what iwc stands for. You do the the math. 3 those of you under the age of thirty who bash Ric flair please please please youths old matches and understand who the man is. This is food for thought. You do the dishes.

The only problem I have with the "five moves of doom" is that it exposes the business. Everybody in the world knows that John Cena always does the exact same 5 moves in the exact same sequence, and very rarely does any of his opponents ever stop it. It makes it look SO fake.

It's one thing if the moves were entirely instigated by John Cena, but the fact that it always requires his opponent to do a fake looking swinging punch before Cena ducks and slams him is just completely ridiculous to me. I guess every wrestler in the world feeds like they need to throw a punch after being shoulder charged?

It's embarrassing.

ALSO, they use the word "vintage" too much in the WWE. I'm sorry, but there is no "vintage" Cena or "vintage" Randy Orton. If Hulk Hogan climbs in the ring and delivers a leg drop, THAT'S vintage.

why is that everybody loves Hulk Hogan and of course its Hulk Hogan and i dont have a problem with him but, why is that no one complains about him doing idk lets see, body slam 1, running boot 2, leg drop uh 3? (uh 3 moves possibly 5 if you wanna include the flexing and pointing) regardless hes one of the greatest ever if not the greatest, but no one talks about his limited moveset, why do we do it to Cena?
complain, respond, reply etc...

The term actually originated back in the late 90s specifically in regards to Hogan. It was well known and talked about that he only had 3 moves. Body slam, big boot, and leg drop. Perhaps you don't remember.

It even went farther than that, as his moves in addition to the limited repertoire were made fun of.

Body slam OF DOOM
Big boot OF DOOM
Leg drop OF DOOM

It just looks bad. And it's boring...I wish they gave the audience more credit. You can't tell me that there is no way to satisfy the kids without showing them the same exact formula week in and week out. It's lazy. Cena's opponents always throw that wild looping right hook just at the right time for him in every match? When they never ever throw that at any other time? Yeah. You know what I always liked even as kid? Seeing my favorite wrestlers hit their moves in new and different ways, as counters or out of different situations. Made it exciting, and helped tell the story that these guys were pros and very well trained. Was that just me? I don't think that there is a good reason that guys like Cena shouldn't be trying to mix it up more, they certainly have the ability to do it...and they should want to, not to please the IWC, but because they know it's makes the whole product better and more believable, and because they were fans once too. I understand the whole signature moveset thing and I do think it's important, but there is a way to do it so it doesn't look so contrived and automatic. When the whole arena knows exactly how your match will end and the tv audience is turning the channel well that's eventually going to cost you. Wrestling was at it's most popular level when it was more unpredictable, everybody forget that?

All the big time WWE stars have used the 5 moves of doom sequence. Its actually very effective. It you notice when they start going into that seqence thats when the crowd get the loudest, during a match.

I guess what you can bash Cena for. Is some of his stuff never get countered.

Commenter/troll Scott Keith popularized the "five moves of doom" phrase in his recaps and reviews that he posted in RSPW during the 90's. It referred to Bret Hart's ending sequence. Most Cena fans haven't been around long, and don't realize the criticism of Cena isn't "hate" or personal. The simpler WWF/WWE style formulated by Hogan, McMahon, and Patterson has always been criticized. The Apter magazines were anti-WWF, calling it a circus and always having the NWA guys win dream matches in their magazines. The Wrestling Observer's Dave Meltzer had ugly names for WWF wrestlers. The hardcore fans hated Hogan even if the general public loved him. The tape traders loved All Japan not WWF.
The difference with Cena is he gets openly booed unlike any of the former WWE champions. Shawn struggled with getting booed but not to the extent of Cena. Cena's actual wrestling is pretty standard. He's got some flaws in technique like his sloppy STF and he is not as good at transitioning into his comeback like Hogan and the Warrior were, but he isn't a bad wrestler by any means. His personality just can't unify a crowd. He isn't as good as some of the guys in the past, but he also faces a crowd that has changed. The crowd is willing to openly boo faces they don't like, whether as a result of the internet showing that many people share their views or the general change to a more hostile crowd as a result of ECW and the Attitude Era.

Let's ALL face it--wrestling is nothing like it used to be 25 years ago....but then again, name something that still is? Something that hasn't been presented as "new and improved" (Not saying wrestling is new and improved....far from it). Back when I was watching the Brisco's, and early Naitch, Tommy Rich, the Armstrongs....the fact that THEN, you actually needed more than four or five moves to be a) convincing, b) get the crowd into it--attention span-wise, c) being a trusted good worker. Anymore, you look at WWE or Impact....and it's almost the same thing in every match. The heel begins kicking or pounding on a part of the body, --and very seldom does the face try any actual wrestling moves (except for maybe Angle). The reason why? Attention span! I've read stories, witnessed matches that would go 35-45 minutes, and SELDOM --SELDOM did they ever get OUT of the ring to do it. I understand it's a different audience now than what it was, but how do you think the "Legends" (and I don't mean a "Legends contract by any means)---but how do you think the "Legends" of the day BECAME Legends? By actually wrestling matches 15-20 minutes EVERY time--even in house shows. Now anymore, TV has filtered it's show so much that you MIGHT get a 10 minute match,and even then, that's on at the end.
This really isn't true at all. Like Al Snow and Raven once said "you can't reinvent the wheel, you can put spinners on it, make it bigger, change the treads, but it's still the wheel".

Watch Harley Race and Jerry Lawler in Memphis in 1978, they don't do very many different moves.

Wrestling, at it's core is still the same. It's storytelling and you can only tell a convincing story by selling everything. Your character, your motivation, and the moves.

At the end of the day, yea it's more glamourous than it was before, yea some things are more entertainment driven. However, the style now is harder on their bodies than before. Before, you could work a headlock for 10 minutes straight and get away with it, that wouldn't happen now. Guys take more bumps, and more flat bumps now than ever before. Like Cornett said "back then, guys weren't hurting each other, but people thought they were, not guys are killing each other jumping off ladders and nobody thinks it hurts".

If you think the match formula has changed, you're nuts. It's pretty much ALWAYS been face shine, heel cut off, hope spot, cut off, hope spot, cutt off, comeback, climax.

Some things have changed, but at it's core, John Cena, Randy Orton, Stone Cold, The Rock, HBK, Hart, Hogan, Flair, Sammartino, Thesz, Blassie, and Gotch all got over because they had an emotional connection with the audience. Not that they did more or less moves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back