First Round: Vancouver - Brock Lesnar vs. HHH

Who Wins This Matchup?

• Brock Lesnar

• HHH

Results are only viewable after voting.

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
This is a first round matchup in the Vanouver Subregion. The ring and arena are universal throughout the first round and the organization is not a factor. There is a 20 minute time limit. Vote using any criteria you like. Most votes in the poll at the end of the time period wins. In the case of a tie we will go off of the number of written votes. In the case of a second tie, both are eliminated.

bc-place.jpg

Brock Lesnar

BrockLesnar.jpg

Vs.

HHH

HHH_web.jpg

Voting is open for 4 days.

This would be a hell of a match. We all know what both men bring to the table. Overall, I like Triple H a lot more than Brock Lesnar, but I don't think I can vote for him. The two years Lesnar was in the WWE, he was virtually unstoppable. He went through pretty much everyone in the WWE at the time.

I think that Triple H would give him a hell of a match, he'd give him all the fight that he wants. But, in the end, I think Lesnar's sheer brute strength would be a little too much in the end. I could see Lesnar easily countering the Pedigree and work Trips around until he's placed in the F-5.

This is the match everyone's waiting on. And I'm completely split. Let me tell you right her that I'm going to wait and see all the arguments before voting.

I could base my decision off a lot of things. It hurts that Lesnar was short-lived, as Triple H undoubtedly contributed more to wrestling. kayfabe wise, I can give arguments for both men, for Brock one could use his power game and knack for winning big matches. What a first round match. I anticipate the campaigns of both men.

This one is tricky. very tricky. Brock Lesnar: An unstoppable force who mowed his way through everyone in his path vs. The Game Triple H: A guy who's just that damn good and has 13 World Titles to boot. I've got to give the edge to lesnar on this one however. brock's history was simple, came, saw, destroyed, left. He was undefeated for months until Paul Heyman screwed him. Triple H is great but I've given it to Lesnar. He hit you with the F5 and you are done.

I'm gonna hate myself after I'm done with this one, because I know no matter what I vote, someone, or even myself might consider it to be wrong, there's so many things backing both these guys.

Brock Lesnar, one of the most dominant things to go through the WWE roster in the 2000s, a established amateur wrestler, pro wrestler and now MMA guy, this guy is pure raw power, and could probably tear Triple H to pieces after quite a match, without a shadow of a doubt of pay per view quality no matter where it was to clash.

Triple H although around Lesnar's time were on a roll too, ruling Evolution, holding a firm grip around the World Heavyweight championship, Triple H was brutal during Evolution's time, definitely his prime too, these guys would would easily be a Clash of titans (no pun intended) two muscle monsters, two absolutely great wrestlers that could easily tear the house down with any opponent, both putting on brutal matches, leaving their mark in the business.

While Triple H without a doubt held more championships, and has dominated the main event scene for many consistent years now, I believe that Brock Lesnar could easily match up to Triple H purely from the immense impact he made so quickly, becoming the youngest WWE champion.

Triple H is the superior one although if we're to talk impact on the business: DX, McMahon-Helmsley Era, Evolution, Triple H has put over many more wrestlers than Brock Lesnar ever did in his span with pro wrestling, and I have to admit his final match was an incredible disappointment.
And sure Brock Lesnar kinda put over John Cena, but that's one who Triple H also put over, so it kinda evens out.

I know it's wrong, and I know I'm not really making the right choice no matter who I choose, but I'm gonna have to finalize this on a biased point, and make it Triple H, purely for the fact that I like him better, cause that's the only place I can really put him over Brock Lesnar with a proper reason.

I think everyone is expecting me to come in here and ram on about Triple H and sleeping his way to the top. I'm not. In fact, the two are more alike then they are dissimilar.

When it comes to power, Lesnar gets the nod. Dude was 6'4" and billed at 295, that's 30 pounds more of muscle for the Next Big Thing. Speed, again, I think anything Triple H could do physically, Lesnar could pull off better.

Triple H simply loses to guys that are built like Lesnar. Batista... a poor man's Brock Lesnar, simply dominated Triple H in their feud in 2005. Batista is the same type of wrestler Lesnar is, minus the talent and ability. Look at the Ultimate Warrior, steam rolled Triple H in no time at Wrestlemania. And yes, that damn Goldberg beat Triple H as well, but since he beat Lesnar, that's a mute point.

Looking back at the time Lesnar was in the WWE, Lesnar was the man on Smackdown. Triple H was the man on Raw. In fact, I would venture to say that Triple H's prime was from his heel turn in 2002 until the time Cena came to Raw in 2005. Lesnar had one less year, but whatever. During that time, Triple H beat the likes of Shawn Michaels, Booker T., Scott Steiner, Kevin Nash... etc. Lesnar was beating guys like The Undertaker, Big Show, Chris Benoit, and Kurt Angle. Both are impressive list, filled with former champions.

If you pay attention to the WWE, it was clearly building up to the Lesnar vs. Triple H match with both guys dominating their brands. This was the rumored main event of Mania 21, but we never got to it.

I prefer Brock Lesnar to Triple H, because I like his style more. However, if you keep it Kayfabe, Triple H has a huge resume as well. I'll probably respond more once Dave gives me something to work with.

Oh and before anyone brings up the disrespected the business bullshit argument at Wrestlemania 20, I'm pretty sure if you remember back to, oh 1996, that Triple H did the same thing, in MSG with the Kliq incident. It's a stupid argument, and save it because no one wants to hear it.

I tried looking at this from a kayfabe point of view and I couldn't decide. I know Lesnar fans will say HHH was scared of Lesnar, but that's beside the point. If they did meet in the ring, I honestly couldn't justify putting one over the other.

So, I decided to vote for the one who deserves to go through and that is simply HHH. Lesnar had a great and unforgetable two years in the WWE, but HHH has had a great and mostly unforgetable fifteen years in the WWE. For me, that is the big difference between the two. HHH's impact on professional wrestling is far greater than Lesnar's in my opinion, and that's enough of a reason for me to vote for HHH.

Brock Lesnar is the UFC Heavyweight Champion. That means he can beat the crap out of people in actuality, not just kayfabe. If this match was to take place, I think Triple H would book himself to win, but then Lesnar would no sell and legit shoot Triple H for the pin.

Brock Lesnar is the UFC Heavyweight Champion. That means he can beat the crap out of people in actuality, not just kayfabe. If this match was to take place, I think Triple H would book himself to win, but then Lesnar would no sell and legit shoot Triple H for the pin.

That's a ridiculous reason to vote Lesnar over, do you really think that just cause Lesnar is functioning well in UFC, that it means that Triple H wouldn't be able to beat the shit out of Lesnar if they fought legitimately? no you can't say that because there's no story of these two legitimately fighting eachother.

And Brock Lesnar is too much of a professional if you ask me to go on and no sell purely over the fact that "Triple H booked himself to win"
And really, if Lesnar were to shoot fight Triple H, do you really think Triple H wouldn't do it too ?

That's a ridiculous reason to vote Lesnar over, do you really think that just cause Lesnar is functioning well in UFC, that it means that Triple H wouldn't be able to beat the shit out of Lesnar if they fought legitimately? no you can't say that because there's no story of these two legitimately fighting eachother.

And Brock Lesnar is too much of a professional if you ask me to go on and no sell purely over the fact that "Triple H booked himself to win"
And really, if Lesnar were to shoot fight Triple H, do you really think Triple H wouldn't do it too ?
Why yes, it means that if Triple H and Brock Lesnar were to get into a legit fight, Lesnar would probably come out on top. Have you seen his hands? UFC had to make extra large gloves just for him. He's a genetic freak. And honestly, Brock Lesnar fluctuates from being a professional to being a bit of an asshole. So I wouldn't put it past him to shoot Trips. And with Lesnar actually having an amateur background, he'd be able to dominate Trips in a shoot fight.

Even if Brock tried it heel HHH would bring a canadian doctor to the ringside who would render Brock useless for months as soon as the ref turned his back.

Why yes, it means that if Triple H and Brock Lesnar were to get into a legit fight, Lesnar would probably come out on top. Have you seen his hands? UFC had to make extra large gloves just for him. He's a genetic freak. And honestly, Brock Lesnar fluctuates from being a professional to being a bit of an asshole. So I wouldn't put it past him to shoot Trips. And with Lesnar actually having an amateur background, he'd be able to dominate Trips in a shoot fight.

Just because Triple H doesn't have a amateur background, big hands, any of the things that would make him seem to have the upper hand in a shoot fight, except for the fact that he's a huge jacked monster himself, I still have my doubts that just because Brock Lesnar is fairing well in UFC that Triple H doesn't stand a chance, you should never discount a guy just because he doesn't have the look, or look to be superior to the guy he's standing face to face with, remember Goldberg and Jericho? and there's been times in MMA and Boxing where you'd consider X to be the superior guy, until Y stands gloating in the ring.
Don't judge a book by it's cover, I'm not gonna discard Triple H in a legitimate fight just because Brock Lesnar does it for a living.

Just because Triple H doesn't have a amateur background, big hands, any of the things that would make him seem to have the upper hand in a shoot fight, except for the fact that he's a huge jacked monster himself, I still have my doubts that just because Brock Lesnar is fairing well in UFC that Triple H doesn't stand a chance, you should never discount a guy just because he doesn't have the look, or look to be superior to the guy he's standing face to face with, remember Goldberg and Jericho? and there's been times in MMA and Boxing where you'd consider X to be the superior guy, until Y stands gloating in the ring.
Don't judge a book by it's cover, I'm not gonna discard Triple H in a legitimate fight just because Brock Lesnar does it for a living.
After years of pretending to punch, does Trips even remember how to throw a real punch? Lesnar surely does since he makes his living knocking skulls in. Just because Trips has a lot of muscle mass doesn't mean he'd excel in a fight. Otherwise, we'd be seeing more professional weightlifters enter MMA. And there are such things as upsets in the MMA world, but Trips beating Lesnar in the octagon would be beyond an upset.

Brock Lesnar is a massive power house he might be the current UFC heavyweight champion, but in wrestling terms I'm giving this match to Triple H. Triple H is just to good for Brock, Hunter is a freaking veteran in the wrestling business he knows it all and he has done it all.

Just look at his achivements.

World Wrestling Federation / World Wrestling Entertainment
World Heavyweight Championship (5 times)[111]
WWF/E Championship (8 times)[112]
WWF European Championship (2 times)[113]
WWF/E Intercontinental Championship (5 times)[114]
WWF/E World Tag Team Championship (2 times) – with Steve Austin (1), and Shawn Michaels (1)[115][116]
WWE Tag Team Championship (1 time) – with Shawn Michaels[117]
King of the Ring (1997)[3]
Royal Rumble (2002)[118]
Second Grand Slam Championship
Slammy Award for Best Hair (1997)
Seventh Triple Crown Champion

Triple H wins my vote.

Just look at his achivements.
The problem with looking at Trips' title histor is that he is married to the boss's daughter. That has a negative impact on the status of his title reigns. Throw in the fact that Lesnar wasn't in the WWE that long so comparing titles is like comparing apples to televisions.

I think everyone is expecting me to come in here and ram on about Triple H and sleeping his way to the top. I'm not. In fact, the two are more alike then they are dissimilar.

When it comes to power, Lesnar gets the nod. Dude was 6'4" and billed at 295, that's 30 pounds more of muscle for the Next Big Thing. Speed, again, I think anything Triple H could do physically, Lesnar could pull off better.

Triple H simply loses to guys that are built like Lesnar. Batista... a poor man's Brock Lesnar, simply dominated Triple H in their feud in 2005. Batista is the same type of wrestler Lesnar is, minus the talent and ability. Look at the Ultimate Warrior, steam rolled Triple H in no time at Wrestlemania. And yes, that damn Goldberg beat Triple H as well, but since he beat Lesnar, that's a mute point.

Looking back at the time Lesnar was in the WWE, Lesnar was the man on Smackdown. Triple H was the man on Raw. In fact, I would venture to say that Triple H's prime was from his heel turn in 2002 until the time Cena came to Raw in 2005. Lesnar had one less year, but whatever. During that time, Triple H beat the likes of Shawn Michaels, Booker T., Scott Steiner, Kevin Nash... etc. Lesnar was beating guys like The Undertaker, Big Show, Chris Benoit, and Kurt Angle. Both are impressive list, filled with former champions.

If you pay attention to the WWE, it was clearly building up to the Lesnar vs. Triple H match with both guys dominating their brands. This was the rumored main event of Mania 21, but we never got to it.

I prefer Brock Lesnar to Triple H, because I like his style more. However, if you keep it Kayfabe, Triple H has a huge resume as well. I'll probably respond more once Dave gives me something to work with.

Oh and before anyone brings up the disrespected the business bullshit argument at Wrestlemania 20, I'm pretty sure if you remember back to, oh 1996, that Triple H did the same thing, in MSG with the Kliq incident. It's a stupid argument, and save it because no one wants to hear it.

I agree with most of what you have said there, Shocky.

The fact of the matter is that Brock Lesnar was incredible in the short time that he spent wrestling. However, it is only that... A short time. Lesnar, during his time in the WWE was the man to be beat. He beat The Rock and Hulk Hogan in the same week, I believe but he never capitalised on that at all. One of the main flaws in Lesnar's game was that he was an idiot basically. He was billed as the next big thing and that is entirely what he was. He was big... Really big. Beyond that though, he never had anything else. Case in point, Paul Heyman.

When Heyman accompanied Brock to the WWE, Heyman really did all the work for him. He did all the speaking and all the heel tactics that you would expect Brock to be pulling off himself. He had no character depth and the argument could be made that he was only in the main even t because of his size. Lesnar gave us some moments of sheer joy throughout his tenure in the WWE. The shooting star press against Angle was an incredible feat of athleticism from a man of Lesnar's size and I don't think I will ever see that again. However, this just proves my point. Lesnar was rash and made some pretty bad choices in his career. He was like Goldberg only more intimidating and had more talent, to be frank. At the end of the day, Lesnar made mistakes inside the ring and they came back to haunt him. The shooting star press incident almost finished him off for good and I was quite sure that he was dead afterwards.

The point I am trying to make is that Lesnar was not half of the technician that Triple H was and is. Triple H has been with the WWE 16 years, I believe and in that time, he has become known as the Cerebral Assassin. He has become synonymous with causing pain to his opponents and taking advantage of the mistakes that they make in the ring. Triple H has adapated to everyone's game and over his time in the WWE, Triple H has stayed on top. You could argue that he slept his way to the top but that is simply not true. Triple H, in my mind, is one of the finest working wrestlers of this day and any other. For Brock Lesnar, the sky was the limit and he tossed it all away. Triple H has remained relevant for almost two decades now and is widely regarded as a wrestling man through and through. Lesnar, as much as it pains me to say it, was very brash and wasn't half the wrestler that Triple H was and is. He was exciting but made mistakes. Mistakes are what the game feeds off of and this is just a match that his ring-smarts come into play on.

Lesnar's power game is what Triple H needs to look out for and is the main hope that Lesnar has. However, it is not like Triple H has not fought and beaten people bigger than him and more powerful. Triple H pulled out a win against a dominant Khali a couple of years back. I know that he is viewed as a lumbering buffoon now but back then he was fucking dominating everyone. Triple H put him in his place and took out his power game.

Personally, I like both men and I respect what both did for the sport. However, there is no way that Triple H loses in this match. He is just too good for Lesnar.

No offence but that is the most ******ed thing I have ever heard on these boards in over a year and a bit.

The fact that Brock Lesnar is in the UFC makes no fucking difference. The fact that he can actually fight to a set of rules that have been imposed in the UFC makes no fucking difference. The fact that he is UFC Heavyweight Champion makes no fucking difference. This is a wrestling tournament and as far as I know, Brock Lensar is not wrestling to a script in the UFC. Yes, he has dominated people in the UFC but some of the things he has shown me from his time in MMA just backs up my point.

Yes, he is dominant but he is also prone to making mistakes. His match against Frank Mir showed that he is as prone to making dire mistakes that cost him the match as anyone else is. He has also shown me that he loses his cool from time to time and the interview following the Frank Mir fight, where he won, illustrated that to me. Yes, he is doing well in the UFC but it has nothing to do with this tournament so kindly GTFO.

I agree with most of what you have said there, Shocky.

The fact of the matter is that Brock Lesnar was incredible in the short time that he spent wrestling. However, it is only that... A short time. Lesnar, during his time in the WWE was the man to be beat. He beat The Rock and Hulk Hogan in the same week, I believe but he never capitalised on that at all. One of the main flaws in Lesnar's game was that he was an idiot basically. He was billed as the next big thing and that is entirely what he was. He was big... Really big. Beyond that though, he never had anything else. Case in point, Paul Heyman.

When Heyman accompanied Brock to the WWE, Heyman really did all the work for him. He did all the speaking and all the heel tactics that you would expect Brock to be pulling off himself. He had no character depth and the argument could be made that he was only in the main even t because of his size. Lesnar gave us some moments of sheer joy throughout his tenure in the WWE. The shooting star press against Angle was an incredible feat of athleticism from a man of Lesnar's size and I don't think I will ever see that again. However, this just proves my point. Lesnar was rash and made some pretty bad choices in his career. He was like Goldberg only more intimidating and had more talent, to be frank. At the end of the day, Lesnar made mistakes inside the ring and they came back to haunt him. The shooting star press incident almost finished him off for good and I was quite sure that he was dead afterwards.

The point I am trying to make is that Lesnar was not half of the technician that Triple H was and is. Triple H has been with the WWE 16 years, I believe and in that time, he has become known as the Cerebral Assassin. He has become synonymous with causing pain to his opponents and taking advantage of the mistakes that they make in the ring. Triple H has adapated to everyone's game and over his time in the WWE, Triple H has stayed on top. You could argue that he slept his way to the top but that is simply not true. Triple H, in my mind, is one of the finest working wrestlers of this day and any other. For Brock Lesnar, the sky was the limit and he tossed it all away. Triple H has remained relevant for almost two decades now and is widely regarded as a wrestling man through and through. Lesnar, as much as it pains me to say it, was very brash and wasn't half the wrestler that Triple H was and is. He was exciting but made mistakes. Mistakes are what the game feeds off of and this is just a match that his ring-smarts come into play on.

Lesnar's power game is what Triple H needs to look out for and is the main hope that Lesnar has. However, it is not like Triple H has not fought and beaten people bigger than him and more powerful. Triple H pulled out a win against a dominant Khali a couple of years back. I know that he is viewed as a lumbering buffoon now but back then he was fucking dominating everyone. Triple H put him in his place and took out his power game.

Personally, I like both men and I respect what both did for the sport. However, there is no way that Triple H loses in this match. He is just too good for Lesnar.

I will have to correct you regarding Khali. I would go so far as to say that Khali wasn't dominant as a whole. He did beat the Undertaker at his first PPV but lost to him four months later. Then he beat up on Kane (who hasn't) and then feuded with Cena. I thought this was then where Khali would get the title but he lost to Cena twice. Granted he did go to Smackdown and when the WHC and he did win at GAB, but he got himself disqualified against Batista and lost the title at Unforgiven. The Khali HHH faced at Summerslam 2008 was a shell of his former shelf and past his prime so to speak.

Lesnar reminds me of Batista more than he does Goldberg. HHH has never beaten Batista or Goldberg one-on-one. When HHH was facing Khali, the whole match was HHH waiting to hit his Pedigree because he couldn't match strength. HHH is a built dude but I've never felt he relied on his strength to win matches so he will probably do the same to Lesnar that he did to Khali because Brock is prone to make mistakes. Brock has the submission hold that he used against Benoit in his arsenal and HHH will find ways to get out of the F-5 so much that Brock may have to resort to that.

As for now I'm going with Lesnar but I'll wait to see the other arguments before I cast my vote.

Good job.

No offence but that is the most ******ed thing I have ever heard on these boards in over a year and a bit.
If this is the most "******ed" (horrible word choice, my cousin is learning disabled but that's not the point) then you must not read these boards at all. I've encountered some great stupidity. If you want to write off the fact that Brock Lesnar is a legit fighter, go ahead. You'd be wrong for doing so, but go ahead. Continue being ignorant on the topic.

Yes, he has dominated people in the UFC
Yes, he has. Thanks for admiting that. He's avenged his only loss.

Yes, he is dominant but he is also prone to making mistakes. His match against Frank Mir showed that he is as prone to making dire mistakes that cost him the match as anyone else is.
Frank Mir got him to slip up and fall into a kneebar. Triple H isn't a submission expert last time I checked.
Yes, he is doing well in the UFC but it has nothing to do with this tournament so kindly GTFO.
It has to do with just how strong of a fighter the man is. The guy has lost once since he came to the UFC, which he then avenged to win the title. And no, I'd rather stay. I'm not a fan of people who want to curse people off but then justify it by using words like "kindly" and phrases like "with all due respect" and "no offense." You clearly mean to offend, so don't lie.

If this is the most "******ed" (horrible word choice, my cousin is learning disabled but that's not the point) then you must not read these boards at all. I've encountered some great stupidity. If you want to write off the fact that Brock Lesnar is a legit fighter, go ahead. You'd be wrong for doing so, but go ahead. Continue being ignorant on the topic.

How the fuck am I being ignorant on the matter? In fact, I quite clearly go on to state that he is a legitimate fighter. So, not only do you make irrelevant moot points, you also can't read. Spectacular.

Yes, he has. Thanks for admiting that. He's avenged his only loss.

Is this where you admit that I wasn't being ignorant at all? I think it was.

Frank Mir got him to slip up and fall into a kneebar. Triple H isn't a submission expert last time I checked.

That's not the fucking point.

The point of the matter is that Brock Lesnar is hot-headed and could easily make a mistake that could cost him a match. Triple H is not like that. It is very rare that I see Triple H botching something. The fact of the matter is that Triple H is one of the most reliable workers in the WWE and beyond. You put him in the ring and the man just gets the job done. He rarely makes mistakes and preys on people that do. He has all the experience that should make Lesnar an easy challenge for him. Lesnar was a kind of guy that was very easy to get under his skin and cause him to make mistakes. Triple H is great at ring psychology and would take Lesnar in his stride.

It has to do with just how strong of a fighter the man is. The guy has lost once since he came to the UFC, which he then avenged to win the title. And no, I'd rather stay. I'm not a fan of people who want to curse people off but then justify it by using words like "kindly" and phrases like "with all due respect" and "no offense." You clearly mean to offend, so don't lie.

OK, you deserve as much.

I do mean to offend because you are clearly a fucking idiot. This is a wrestling tournament and the fact that Lesnar could go legit on Triple H and beat him into much is not a part of it. The point of this tournament is to determine who would win a wrestling match. Lesnar is a powerful guy and that is not in doubt. The fact that your sole defence lies on the fact that he is successful in an MMA company is as flimsy as flimsy can be. The UFC is completely different from the WWE and many other factors have to be taken into account. If you are relying on the fact that Triple H is not in an MMA company you don;t deserve my words.

I have stated a case as to why Triple H goes over and the only defence that I have seen from you is that "Yeh, but LeznarS is th3 Goodz real Fighterz". You are rehashing something that is fucking pointless in the grand scheme of things. I bet that Stu Hart was a properly good fighter but he is still lsing to Goldberg. This is not a "fighting" competition. It is a wrestling competition and more factors have to taken into account.

It is a wrestling competition and more factors have to taken into account.
How about the fact the Brock Lesnar was the single most dominant force in the WWE during his time in the ring? He was the youngest guy to win the WWE championship? What about the fact that Trips tends to lose to power guys? Or the fact that Lesnar would have Paul Heyman in his corner?

Before voting on this, I sort of just cleared my head a bit, and voted on who i think would win. No biases, nothing, and I thought Triple H would have the advantage. Brock Lesnar's run was impressive, but Triple H has been dominating the wrestling world for nearly 10 times as long. Putting all the marbles on the table here, I think Triple H would better come into this at his prime,w hen the guy was unbeatable in the WWE and win this.

How about the fact the Brock Lesnar was the single most dominant force in the WWE during his time in the ring? He was the youngest guy to win the WWE championship? What about the fact that Trips tends to lose to power guys? Or the fact that Lesnar would have Paul Heyman in his corner?

Or how about the fact that Triple H has been the man to beat for the better part of this decade? Or how about the fact that Triple H has been the WWE Champion and World Heavyweight Champion more times than any other active WWE superstar? Or how about the fact that Triple H has beaten everyone there is to beat in the WWE. Or how about the fact that Triple H has faired just as well as anyone you care to mention against power guys. He beat Goldberg for the Championship and all Goldberg was was a fucking power guy and arguably a better one than Lesnar is.

The Heyman situation is absolutely ridiculous and I hate when people talk about the outside interference factor. For one thing, it doesn't say Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar (w/ Paul Heyman) at the top of the thread. For another thing, Triple H could have more outside interference than Lesnar could. You talk about Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, Batista, Randy Orton, the rest of DX. Again, on that point, you lose.

Or how about the fact that Triple H has been the man to beat for the better part of this decade?
A decade where he has been knockin' boots with Vince's daughter, setting himself up to take control of the company when Vince retires.
Or how about the fact that Triple H has been the WWE Champion and World Heavyweight Champion more times than any other active WWE superstar?
If Lesnar were to stick around and have the same amount of time in the business as Trips, he'd have as many titles, if not more.
Or how about the fact that Triple H has beaten everyone there is to beat in the WWE.
Read "fucked the boss's daughter."
Or how about the fact that Triple H has faired just as well as anyone you care to mention.
What's this supposed to mean? Fucking Rey Mysterio has "fared well."
He beat Goldberg for the Championship and all Goldberg was was a fucking power guy and arguably a better one than Lesnar is.
Firstly, this was a Goldberg past his prime. Secondly, Vince has this habit of burying or at the very least, not pushing, talent he didn't create. And to say that Goldberg was better is flat out stupid. During Goldberg's push, he beat mostly no names, cruserweights, and whogivesafucks with the occasional big name thrown in. Brock Lesnar beat The Rock, Undertaker, and Kurt Angle.

Oh, Jesus!

We were all getting along fine and then you went to "THAT"! You went to the argument that most people will steer clear of because they know it is a crock of shit. Even Shocky, the most heartened Brock Lesnar fan wouldn't go there because he knows that Triple H is better than that. At the point when he married Stephanie McMahon, Triple H was already at the top of the ladder. He had already one the WWF Championship after going over people like The Rock and Stone Cold. Triple H was already being groomed for success way before he married Stephanie.

The fact that you need to go to that argument is ridiculous and shows me that you are extremely ignorant yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back