• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

First Live Event

Not Heenan either. Glad you haven't resorted to google. Is your age really 14? If so you may not have heard of this guy.

Stab in the dark, the only guy I remember feuding with Andre not listed is ken patera

Yeah. I actually found the results for a house show I went to a few months back that I had forget a match for. I actually saw Alex Riley.

Vintage Lee.

My first show was actually last year. It was the Raw where DX made it's last return. Fucking awesome stuff. I just started watching wrestling again on a nromal basis so seeing that was pretty cool. Of course the got a bit annoying after that, but at the time it was the tits.

My first (and only) show was a WWE RAW house show around mid 2009. Cena and Orton for the gold was incredible as was the battle royal which featured Santino trying to eliminate both Cena and Triple H before giving up and hurling himself over the top rope which recieved laughs from the crowd and also from the stars in the ring.

A house show here in Adelaide, Australia in October 2005. Main event was John Cena vs. Triple H (I believe it was the first time they ever had a match together before WM 22, so must have decided to do it in a small-time town like this to not garner any attention. Every other main event on the tour was Cena/Angle.) and a tag match which consisted of Michaels/Flair vs. Angle/Carlito.

Flair bladed, big surprise there. But honestly, great event to start off with.

I was gonna guess Orndorff myself, but I guess that was wrong anyway.

My fiorst live event was this past summer. Saw Bourne vs. Edge and Cena vs. Sheamus in the main events. It was actually the Saturday(?) after the Nexus debut. I wondered if Cena would sell the injuries from the attack, but he didn't really. Savannah was the ring announcer. And she was smoking hot.

Smackdown last year in Baltimore. Main event was Jeff Hardy vs. John Morrison. Morrison kicked out of a swanton, it was sweet.

But all of my live events have been at the 1st Mariner Arena. I love that place and it represents WWE to me.

My first ever wrestling show was 10/2/06 in Topeka, KS at the Expocentre where DX took over the show. It was where Johnny Nitro vs Jeff Hardy for the IC belt. And Spirit Squad members vs. Sgt Slaughter, and Main Event Cena vs Edge in a steel cage for WWE belt. It was pretty darn cool. I remember the taping for ECW that night because Tommy Dreamer grabbed one of my ta-tas when trying to hug people after he lost to the Vampire couple since I was sitting at the aisle where all the ECW people walked out of. I even remember the Vamps stopping on the way out to the ring and making out right in front of me, and got to see myself on tv the next night. I even did this face :la: to Test as he walked by and my friends and I were SO cracking up. We had some GREAT pics, of Big Show and Matt Striker as they came out. Good pics of Striker's fine bootie. and Big Show stopped playing evil after they said it was to go to commercial and he picked up a baby in the audience and started playing with the kid. Great show all around.

First live event was Wrestlemania XIX believe it or not with my brother. We were orginally supposed to go to the Royal Rumble but my bro couldn't get work off. I live in Portland so it was cool to go up to seattle for a few days before the event. Being at an event live is so much more different then watching on TV you are just so into a match no matter who is in it.

My Brother went apeshit for Shawn Michaels. HBK was his favorite growing up and seeing Shawn at WM for the first time in almost 5 years was a great treat for him. My favorite match to this day is still Y2J vs HBK from that night.

First pro wrestling show ever was some random "Superstars of wrestling" show in Sydney. If I think hard enough I think the main event was Hennig vs Dennis Rodman lol.

But my first WWE event was RAW WrestleMania 21 Revenge Tour. Batista/Benoit vs HHH/Flair with Batista/Benoit coming out on top for the main event. Other matches were Kane vs Edge, Muhammad Hassan vs Chris Jericho and some others.

WM23 Revenge Tour in Cardiff, Wales. ME was Taker defending the strap against Batista, Mr. Kennedy, and Mark Henry (who'd just come back from injury and hadn't even been back on TV yet, so that was a nice surprise...... er, i guess?)

Benoit defended the US belt against MVP. If you want to know what it was like, watch their Backlash '07 match, it was exactly the same.

Kane beat Finlay. Chokeslammed him while wearing Hornswoggle's hat, which got a few laughs.

There was some obscure tag match, like Gregory Helms and Nunzio vs Londrick, which was mediocre.

William Regal wrestled someone, and right now i can't remember for the life of me who it was......

There was a Divas tag match as well, i can only tell you Jillian was in it.

And there were other matches but i can't remember right now what they were, have to go back and look at my photos.

But the funniest part for me, was that as we were leaving, my mate turned to me and said 'No one bled. Shame.' not actually meaning it, just making an observation, and then two seconds later, this kid was climbing over the chairs, caught his foot, and smashed his mouth on the chair in front, and was busted. I turned back to my mate and said 'satisfied?' while trying not to laugh at the kid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back