World Title Reigns Shorter Than Sheamus'

It reminds me of Jeff Hardy last year winning before the WWE essentially goes into hibernation from Late December to the Rumble. Sheamus has went against who, Evan Bourne? At least that's a couple more title defenses then Hardy had before losing the title.

I'm telling yeah, I'm hitting the weight room this week when the E is in town, and I'm pretty sure I'll win a title on Smackdown this tuesday.

Hardy never had a title defense until the one where he lost the belt. He didn't even do house shows, at least not the one that I was at.

Something very interesting today. He passed Edge, Orton and Christian, all of whom won the title at Backlash 2009 and lost it 6 weeks later. Most odd.

Sheamus had a 70 day reign, ending a few hours ago. So what's the final score, KB? How many world title reigns were longer than this one?

Full analysis and stats coming later tonight. Been looking forward to this. And it's 69 days. He didn't make it through the 70th day.

He's yet to be involved in a bad PPV match, which means he's got a better record percentage wise than almost every WWE Champion in history.

He's yet to be involved in a bad PPV match, which means he's got a better record percentage wise than almost every WWE Champion in history.

His match with Orton at the Rumble was anything but good.

Afraid I'd have to disagree with you dad. It was more tedious and long-winded than one of my reviews.

Sheamus is arguably the best WWE Champion since Orton in 2007. At least he broke the monotony of shit matches between Cena/Orton and HHH/Orton and Batista/Orton.

I wish he had retained. I hope they don't drop him. They need to really get behind him now if they're serious about building a new main-event heel.

WWE Title:

Longer than 53 out of 96 (Batista is the 98th)

WHC:

Longer than 17 out of 35

ECW Title:

Longer than 19 out of 38 (with Shane throwing the belt down as the birth of the title)

WCW Title:

Longer than 43 out of 62

TNA Title

Longer than 3 out of 9

NWA Title:

Longer than 31 out of 80.

More interesting stats coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads