• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fire One, Promote/One, Change Gimmick, Enjoy One:)

1. I'm not firing anyone. I couldn't care less if someone who sucks is anging around the roster somewhere, and I don't believe in fans having input on taking away someone's livelihood.

2. Elevate: Dolph Ziggler. He's got the wrestling ability and charisma to make it as a face or heel. He deserves better than the "hell of a hand" spot he's got now.

3. Gimmick change: Cena. My goodness....please. He's so boring and has been for years. Freshen it up please.

4. Hang out: Stephanie McMahon. To me she's the best talker in the company now and does a fantastic job of blurring the lines between what's real and what's show. Would love to know more about her true views(not that she'd share them anyway) on some aspects of the company vs. her character's views.

1. Cena...............JK!!!(good god how insane would the fallout be from that).

I would pick.....the Authority. (characters, not the actual ppl) They've been by faaaaaar the top heels of the company for close to year now, think it's long past time for guys on the actual active roster to be in that role. I'm sure HHH and Steph has more than enough on their plate that they don't need to be part of the show to keep themselves busy.

2. Hm...hard to pick one....I guess I'll go with someone that hasn't been said yet and go with Wade Barrett. While his current IC title run is a lot better than his last one I think he has the talent, both in the ring and the mic to be in that next level.

3. Gimmick Change - Tyson Kidd, give him w/e just get him back on main tv so we can watch him wrestle again.

4. Hang Out - Punk, chances are it'll just be some sports game in Chicago with really good seats where all he'll want me to do is shut up and watch the game. :p

1) Fire: The Great Khali- I don't hate him like a lot of people do, as he can be pretty funny, has a good look and can be scary...but he wasnt a good wrestler in his prime and he's become more brittle as of late.

2) Elevate: Um.....Damian Sandow. I really like him, but can't stand what WWE is doing to the poor guy. I also kind of want to see Kofi Kingston win a Royal Rumble simply because of the stunts he pulls during those events.

3) Gimmick Change: Big-E. He has become a flat face. Cena at least can be entertaining as the traditional good guy. Big-E has been losing steam amongst the fans and seems to be jobbing more as of late. I could see him working as a heel.

Fire: Between Zigger, Orton and ADR...

Ziggler has screwed up SO many times that it's clear he isn't getting another run and if he does so at Barrett's expense again it'd be embarrasing. ADR is making noises he wants to leave and he will do once his deal expires, as will Zig...rather than releasing guys like Drew who were improving and still had some potential I would rather have seen Ziggler or ADR let go early... Orton is my real pick though. He's also made enough cock ups to be sent off and I think the time has come for him to take some time away, he's been a constant for pretty much 12 years and it's good sometimes for guys to step away and let us miss them. I personally never would miss any of those 3, but people would miss Orton after a while and Jericho has proven you can come back more relevant...problem is Randy doesn't HAVE anything else.

Elevate - Barrett, already he is "there" and even the IC seems a little below his level right now... I really hope they give him the case cos he is the one guy who would benefit most from it... the fans want him face far more than Cesaro and there is a cool way to get both to happen. Have Cesaro win MITB only for Barrett to cash in immediately... if he wins it great, or Brock can interfere to prevent it... but then Barrett would be over and can feud with Cesaro/ get a second bite as IC champion/#1 contender.

Gimmick Change:- Triple H this whole boss thing is now just becoming stupid, it's a poorer version of Vince from a guy who can't really back it up in the ring anymore... have this "boss" thing moved backstage permanently... if he's a personality then have the power taken from him in the story... Sting is perfect for this as a "new broom" with no allegiances. Trips can still be heel, still be trying to get that power but we're done with Paul onscreen every week with his missus... Sorry but Vince is just better at it than both of them.

Hang out with - Barrett is one from the Brit perspective, Sheamus another cos he'd enjoy the "craic" but gotta be Naitch... who wouldn't want to spend a night at the bar with Ric in full flow the only possible more fun would have been John Belushi. If it was spending time with in the more biblical sense... Gotta be Lana AND Paige... hey gotta do my bit for Anglo-Russian relations ;)

1)Fire: CM Punk he's at home not doing anything but collecting a check anyway. I understand he could go somewhere else and get some more eyes over there but WWE is THE show and has a great "main cast" right now
2) Elevate: I would have picked Cody Rhodes but since he has a new gimmick now I won't. I actually feel like everyone is fine where they are but if I had to elevate someone it would be Big E. I'm a little confused why they're giving him this dumb feud with Rusev (who came close to making the fired pick) and talking like a pastor instead of in the briefcase match impressing people by doing cool spots with his strength and speed and agility. I think he's another guy who has all tools but if the titles stay together it will be a long time before he'll ever get a world title if he does. One of the many people I think were hurt by the unification and official ending of the brand split.
3)Gimmick Change-: I think most of the guys are fine here besides Kofi who I couldn't care about and Cody who I'd rather not waste this opportunity on. I'm going to go with Kofi Kingston because I had a conversation about him last night and he really does have all the tools to succeed but he's done for with this current gimmick.
4)Bang/Date/Marry: Naomi. I never really thought she was hot until total divas she really is pretty and her body is banging I'd enjoy myself with her. Runner Up goes to AJ Lee

1.) Fire Someone - Khali is a no-brainer. There isn't a single superstar on the WWE roster who brings less to the table. Can't wrestle, can't talk, takes longer to get to the ring than his matches last. Andre was more agile toward the end of his career when his body was giving out on him.
2.) Elevate/Promote a Talent - Dolph Ziggler is the obvious choice. I know he's got some issues backstage but he's really the only person on the roster I feel isn't getting the push that he needs. He performs exceptionally well in the ring.
3.) Give a Gimmick Change - Again, Dolph Ziggler. Not a major gimmick change that would require time off of television, more a subtle departure from the "show-off" gimmick. Get rid of the peroxide blonde hair and go natural, tone down the bright colors. Represent him not so much as a disgruntled worker as many have proposed, but more as a proven performer with higher levels of killer instinct than before. Dolph has decent mic skills but he still might need a manager.

If Los Matadores are sticking around, I'd change that gimmick as well. It didn't work for Tito Santana, it ain't gonna work for the Colon kids. Actually, I'd probably just fire them with Khali.

4.) Extracurricular - I'd definitely want to have a deep, intellectual conversation with Lana. Other than that, RVD seems like a pretty cool guy to hang out with. If I was involved with WWE in any aspect, I would probably gravitate towards any of the veterans to gain knowledge and hear road stories.

Sack - Khali's happy ass

Elevate - Ricardo Rodriguez. He's done his time in the WWE doghouse, and he's still reasonably over. In short, LET HIM WRESTLE!

Gimmick Change - Ricardo Rodriguez. The man who once played the biggest chicken in the WWE locker room as a joke ring announcer needs to unleash his inner CM Punk, when Punk was in the company. I'd say it's time he started unleashing some pipebombs and kicking some ass. Especially some Authority ass.

Pair-Up - Ricardo Rodriguez and Paige. Especially if The Authority gets involved.

Hang Out With - Ricardo, Paige, and Xavier Woods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back