FF7 vs MGS3 in VG Tourny!

You agree that being less than average looking (See: gorilla face) is morally wrong, correct?

It's a slippery slope you see. They of course cannot help being ugly but they can definitely choose to hide their disgusting mugs from us better looking folk. I still propose that all ugly/fat people are forced by law to stay in doors and are only allowed to come outside for 1 hour a week between the times of 3:00 AM and 4:00 AM. Also, they aren't allowed to wear real clothes, only old timey fashioned barrels.

Oh no, I have no problem with people who can't control it, but when you see some chick with a lip-stache, there's no reason she can't be shavin that bitch off. No reason pizzaface (unless it's genetic acne that isn't caused by being a grimy cunt) can't buy some oxy pads and stop being gross. I mean shit, if you're going to make me look at you (as eye contact is proper unless they have breasts and are female) at least make it pleasant if you can.

tl;dr Salv, are you ugly? Are you... hairlip Steve?!

Sadly it was :(

spndeantears6.gif

Ah well FFVII, OOT AND Goldeneye go out in the same round.

I think Goldeneye looks like shit now, MK64 I can still play and enjoy.

Tw great multiplayer games and to be honest I woldn't have cared who won on that match.

The top three seeded games of the tournament were N64 games (San andreas making #4) last tourney the semi was the same three games and GTAIII. I'll point out that neither of last tournaments semi's are still in at the quarter stage.

Two N64 games are in: MK64 and MM
Two PS2 games are in: MGS3 and San Andreas.
Two SNES games are in: LTTP and SMW
We have one Gameboy game: Pokemon
We have one Wii game and the lowest seeded still in the comptition: Super Mario galaxy.

Goldeneye does look like shit, can't deny that; but if you play MK64 after playing MKwii it'll look just as shitty, well maybe not as shitty, but still pretty shitty.

MKwii is lightyears ahead of MK64 from graphics and level selection to online gameplay, I'm a huge MK fan, don't get me wrong; but I'm just a little surprised that MK64 actually beat out Goldeneye.

In the end, Goldeneye was struck down by the blue shell from hell, right before the finish line, how fitting.

Revenge. It is sweet.

Though I have to admit, I'm a bit surprised OOT got knocked out as well. I figured everyone would get behind that, especially with the remake out.

Revenge. It is sweet.

Though I have to admit, I'm a bit surprised OOT got knocked out as well. I figured everyone would get behind that, especially with the remake out.

TO be honest there was no real argument just people saying OOT was good, not why it's better than LTTP.

Still was a surprising result, so was FFVII.

Wait, why do graphics mean anything? As long as you're not glitching through walls and the intention of the game isn't a Heavy Rain-like does it really matter if you can't see individual beads of sweat on the neckfat of mario

Christ, remember when games used to be about gameplay and story?

Wait, why do graphics mean anything? As long as you're not glitching through walls and the intention of the game isn't a Heavy Rain-like does it really matter if you can't see individual beads of sweat on the neckfat of mario

Christ, remember when games used to be about gameplay and story?

The only current games I play are Minecraft and Terraria, so clearly graphics mean jack shit to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back