FF7 vs MGS3 in VG Tourny!

SalvIsWin

Scientific Skeptic
If you voted for MGS3 over FF7, please explain to me in that thread why it's the better game. I've yet to read anything that adequately explains it's the better game, and the most compelling posts within that thread just say why FF7 isn't as awesome as it's reputation would suggest - which is fine, but that doesn't make MGS3 better.

I'm confused.

Because I think people are actually voting against it due to Dagger's post.

As I said before his post it was 15-6 to FFVII and oine of the the votes since for FFVII were by me.

Because 50% of the posters here are trolls and idiots, but they think they know everything.

Not you Lee, you are alright!!

MGS3 is a damn good game, last tourney anytime FFVII got beat there was outrage and then the butt hurt sabotaged the rest of the tournament.

It's not that big of a deal. I mean majora's mask is beating Super Mario Bros. Just get over it and enjoy the rest of the tournament, don't be calling people idiots because they like another game, that's as stupid as blaming religion for the worlds problems.

The tournament is doing alright, but a lot of votes exist because a lot of voters are just ass*****.
Good idea the tournaments, though...
What is your favorite to win Lee?

My fav to win is actually Arkham Assylum. It's had no competition.

People are entitled to vote for whatever they prefer to be honest.

I could only get through up to Don Conero of FF7 before I got bored as hell (And this was 2000 at the latest), and I'm trying to find time again to play through MGS2 (Nothing to do with the game, just the console it's on, my PS2 is kind of collecting dust) so I can start MGS3

Majora's Mask is an excellent game. Innovation does not automatically equal a better game. I love Super Mario Bros. and respect what it did for gaming, but Majora's Mask is just better.

As for FF7 vs. MGS3, Bolf's post was great, especially that last paragraph. And I like FF7.

I retract my earlier prediction. Pokemon RBY's winning this tourney I think.

If Goldeneye winds up winning the whole thing, expect some rage.

Just thought I'd give you fair warning.

A true gaming geek would've campaigned for the removal of all Final Fantasy games from the tournament after 6 was eliminated. I assume 6 was eliminated?

A true gaming geek would've campaigned for the removal of all Final Fantasy games from the tournament after 6 was eliminated. I assume 6 was eliminated?

Sadly it was :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back