Favorite TV series.

Power Rangers - I'm a big fucking kid at heart and I don't care who knows it. Power Rangers (esp. SPD) is without a doubt one of the most terrific family shows around if not for its terrific character developments and nice hidden messages for kids... like don't let bullies pick on you and stuff like that. Sure, Power Rangers Samurai is a dull season so far, but I really do believe that they can revive the series eventually with the new Lady Red Ranger coming up. And before anyone stupid asks, yes I know that Power Rangers is based off of Super Sentai and no I don't watch that series... I like American made kid shows as opposed to obscene Japanese shows, sue me.

Psych - As of right now, there is no other show that I want to watch as much as Psych. This show just as funny as any comedy show out there, yet it stays true to the detective shows. I really love the character developments in the series, and it would be a major bummer if the show ends after this upcoming season. By the way, Psych returns in 5 nights.

NCIS: Los Angeles - This show is really catchy to me for some reason. Sure, I like NCIS and even JAG to an extent, but NCIS:LA is just the more intriguing show. I have yet to watch a bad episode of the series and keep waiting more and more for the next episode. Right now, it's second in my current favorites... behind only Psych.

The Simpsons - A nod for what is truly a classic. The show had lost its flare after the movie came out, but so far the newer episodes are really compelling and interesting stuff. Not to mention, everything you see here will eventually end up on another Fox show that features another fat guy who has a minimum wage job and also supports his family... only this one has a talking baby (take your pick).

Family Guy - It goes without saying, but Family Guy is the best rip off show ever. They take a lot of lame puns and turn them into pure laugh riots. And at times, they can be really serious and give you true insights on life.

---

All in all, I love to watch a lot of Television, and would even consider some shows my "favorites" but aside from WWE, I could give up those other "favorite" shows in a heart beat for as long as I can keep my true favorites listed above.

My current favorite shows right now are Big Bang Theory (2) and Chuck (1)... Both are just so well done and really funny and fun to watch. They did such a great job with characters that I get behind them and really hope for the best for each one. Those are my favorite shows, however, they are not what I consider the best show. That title would go to The Wire! If there is one show I recommend to everyone it is the Wire. I think it is one of the best written shows of all time and just so poignant that I believe there is a lot to take from that show.

Other shows I enjoy or have enjoyed are 24, the Shield, Psych, Friday Night Lights, It's Always Sunny and the League, haha I watch a lot of tv so I could name a lot, but those are some at the top of my list.

In no particular order:

Squidbillies
Aqua Teen Hunger Force/ Aqua Unit Patrol Squad 1
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Modern Family
South Park
Married...With Children
the Simpsons
Law & Order
Law & Order Special Victims Unit
Sealab 2021
the Boondocks
In Living Color
Chappelle's Show
True Blood
Strangers With Candy
Comedy Central's TV Funhouse
My Wife and Kids
New York Undercover
Space Ghost Coast to Coast
Martin

Sons Of Anarchy: Love this show to bits. Only started watching it about two months ago, bought the first season because it looked interesting and just got blown away. Straight away bought the second and third seasons and watched the forth on the web. You wouldn't believe the lack of sleep i got for staying up watching episode after episode cause you just have to keep watching, it's great stuff!

The Sopranos to me was the best show ever to grace the small screen! The development and depth of each and every character was amazing! I have watched all 86 episodes start to finish 6 times.

Shameless (American version). I discovered this show last summer and was hooked. its a remake of a UK show about a dysfunctional family. The American version takes place in the "hood" on the south side of Chicago! William H. Macy is the star of the show. Check it out because i could write for hours on that show.

The Wire was also a show that was wonderfully put together to show all aspects of law enforcement and crime, and how it all is connected.

The Shield was a hate or love it show, i loved it. Not about just a dirty cop, but a grimy, scumbag, extremely dirty cop.

A few other shows i want to mention are Deadwood and Rome. Both of the shows were on hbo, in my opinion Deadwood was on its way to becoming up to the same level as The Sopranos and The Wire. Unfortunately both of the shows were victims of the writers strike!

Honorable Mentions

Cheers
Thundercats
Night Court
Chopped on Food Network
Nova
Nature
Venture Bros.
ATHF
Sportscenter
Friday the 13th the series

Just thought I'd slip a post on here!

Takes a lot to get me hooked on a TV show, but recently there have been one or two shows that have gripped me...

1) The Walking Dead I've never really liked zombie films. Love vampire themed films (The Lost Boys, Interview with a Vampire, Blade Trilogy, Underworld series, . But then Twilight and a handful of female enticing vampire TV series come out (True Blood and The Vampire Diaries) and became tiresome pretty quickly. Walking Dead, for me, was something new. I liked the pace of the show, the progressive storyline, the focus on the characters and their relationships. The only thing that frustrates me, and it's not really programme related, is the number of commercials American produced shows seem to have; and mid season breaks...really?

2) Suits Similar to Walking Dead, I've never been into legal dramas or comedies in any way shape or form. Even the critically acclaimed Boston Legal. Suits has been a lighter intoduction into the genre for me and I've enjoyed the writing and the interaction between the two main characters.

3) An Idiot Abroad 1 & 2 Karl Pilkington = Legend. Fact. Simply a must see if you've not seen it.

"24" is my all-time favorite show. I can only imagine what it would have been like if it was on HBO or Showtime or something.

The Sopranos is my second favorite of all-time. I never watched it when it originally aired, I watched all the episodes a few years ago on DVD. Fantastic show.

The Shield is my 3rd favorite all-time show (with the Wire close behind it). Awesome show that again, I didn't watch when it aired. I watched it after I had heard about it after it was over. One of the all-time greats without a doubt.

Frasier and The Cosby Show were hands down my favourite TV shows of all time. They had interesting episodes and were laugh riots when they really hit their strides.

I download episodes all the time and I'm in the process of trying to get my wife hooked on both series.

Married ... With Children will always be my favorite show. I grew up on that show and still love it today. Al Bundy is a God. I love how shitty Al's life is but is still trying to make a quick way to make him money. No MA'AM is the best.

I also love the early seasons of "Malcolm In the Middle." That show was funny.

The King of Queens: Surprised this isn't very popular, or as popular as some other American comedies. Living in the UK I have access to Comedy Central which airs King of Queens on a regular basis, I've been hooked and I'm sure I've seen every episode, most of them twice or three times. I don't really know how popular the show is in America, it's not so popular over here in the UK.

of all time i dont know id probably say boy meets world or lost for my all-time favorite show boy meets world i grew up watching but lost was just amazing it had everything you could want in a show comedy,drama,great storylines,great plot twists etc.

Seinfeld

Best... Sitcom.... Ever....

I have the entire series on DVD and I've seen every episode at least five times. I could watch any of the episodes when I go home today from work and still laugh my ass off. That's the mark of a comedy that stands the test of time.

A quick fave five Seinfeld episodes:

1.) The Serenity Now
2.) The Chicken Roaster
3.) The Pen
4.) The Contest
5.) The Puffy Shirt

hey friends

What 's up . I have watched Several TV show . But the show which I like most that is True blood series .I started watching this show when it's started . It's amazing show . I hope you also like this . :lmao:

Right now one of my favorites is Bob's Burgers. Its just so dumb and funny I laugh my ass off all the time. The new episode about the bank robbery was so ******ed and so funny, I almost pissed myself.

It's hard to say. Actually, it's not - The Sopranos wins, but not with ease.

Others rounding out the top five or so - NYPD Blue, The Wire, Deadwood, LOST, 24 and, as soon as I'm caught up, Breaking Bad. Outside of The Sopranos, Homeland comes to mind, but there has only been one season. Boardwalk Empire has potential, but it hasn't reached it yet.

The Sopranos takes every good thing about every show I've ever seen, balls it all into one, and owns all. It's that simple, really.

Currently, I have to go with How I Met Your Mother. I can't remember a show that makes me laugh as often as HIMYM does, or as consistently.

I would probably list the Walking Dead at #2, for me it's must see TV.

Well I have a few favs.

Married With Children-Funniest tv show ever when I was growing up. It ran for a long time. Ed Oniel is brilliant.

Dragon Ball Z-Surprised no one has said this yet. If you like anime, more than likely you watched DBZ during it's hey day. DBGT was an ok spinoff it wasn't the best.

Inuyasha-love this anime. I wish they had continued the series past Naraku but it allows you to draw your own conclusion as to how everybody ends up. I was so pissed when Adult Swim stopped showing it. I had to watch the last season on youtube while I was in the Army lol.

Naruto-Again, shocked no one has said this. Another great anime that has run for a long time. It's split into two parts, Naruto, and Shippueden. I've loved this series and plan to follow it to the end.

WWE- That's how most of us ended up on this site I'm sure. I've been watching for 13 years and it's always entertained me in some way.

TNA- Got into this back when Fortune had just gotten it's start and despite the NWOish Immortal storyline which sucked after the first couple of weeks, it's been fairly solid and in some cases, better than WWE.

Honorable mentions: Avatar: The Last Airbender, House, Smallville, Batman, Spiderman, Superman, Justice League, and Teen Titans. That's all I can think of for now. Great topic!

Hey BUDDY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My name is Sabine Saba. I am student and journly i reading books and Iwhen I was bore I watch TV-show. For me It's a best entertaining source for enjoyment. Are you watch TV-show ......? Which one your favorite..........? tell me. and why you like so much.........? my favorite Tv shows are Breaking Bad series . i love this series , i wan't to see this Show whenever i live in this world. I never miss this episode . I watch this show from the beginning . it's wonderful experience for me to see this show .

Informed he has terminal cancer, an underachieving chemistry genius turned high school chemistry teacher turns to using his expertise in chemistry to provide a legacy for his family... by producing the world's highest quality crystal meth.

I've only watched three TV shows: The Wire, The Shield and Breaking Bad. I'd rank them in that order, too. The first two are no longer on the air but I'm awaiting the first half of the final season of Breaking Bad, coming July 15th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back