Fans in the crowds ruining the NXT angle...

Dude people were cheering when Orton Punted Vince in the head something that can kill someone in real life. Face it Vince is a unlikable character always has been even when he was an announcer.

As in the case with Sheamus coming out and acting like he wanted to give up the title. 1st the crowd cheered its asses off, then when he played everyone for a fool, they STILL cheered. Rediculous in the fact that the crowd seems to love to be played for fools.

Actually I think this is because they were embarrassed more than anything. The crowd was mostly made up of kids and not everyone cheered when Sheamus gave the title, and so when he pulled it away all the adults started laughing. They probably cheered themselves because when your at a live event you tend to go with the flow. But the fact that it was so obvious that he wasn't going to give it up coupled with the fact that most of the audience bought it had to bring cheers just to give Sheamus his due of outwitting children.

First, I would like to say the the crowds lately have been reminding me of my hometown, the ORIGINAL "Bizarro World", Toronto, Canada.

As for the thread, I don't think the crowd is ruining the NXT angle at all. I mean, my TV sucks so most crowd reactions are barely audible, but the ones I do hear suit the moment. Cheering (or acting indifferent) to a Vince McMahon beat down does NOT mean that an angle is being ruined. Fans have hated McMahon since at least 1997 and he's done some more heelish things in 2010 (vs. Bret Hart, backing Drew McIntyre, etc). It shouldn't be expected for the crowd to boo when NXT attacks Vince. I think people are reading WAY too much into this. The beatdown of Vince had nothing to do with getting crowd reactions and had everything to do with showing that NXT won't let anybody stand in their way, including Vince McMahon himself.

The chanting of "Danial Bryan" does need to stop though. At least until the final two weeks of his contract. The chants are getting old and annoying very fast and there's still 80+ days left before he can return. It's already getting to the point where I DON'T want Daniel Bryan to come back just to piss off those who won't quit with the chant.

I think this crowd reaction thing is getting blown out of proportion. The reason the crowd were like that on RAW, as well as the PPV, is because it was in the new york area and New York crowds tend to act like that (Bridgeport is 60 miles from New York? Forgive if i'm wrong, i'm from the uk so my american geography isn't that great!).

One thing I would say about the Daniel Bryan chants is that I think it's fine to do when it's during a NXT segment but when they start doing it during other matches, like the divas match at the PPV, i think it's a bit off. Ok, the diva's match wasn't great but it's not their fault Daniel Bryan was fired.

How in the hell is someone gonna tell me who I can and can't cheer for? There was a thread complaining about booing Cena and now one about cheering NXT. Seriously why don't we just ban cheering along with chairshots, blood, and everything else that made WWE what it is to day? Apparently it screws up the storyline or hurts Cena's feelings. If the crowd were chanting FUCK YOU CENA or something then I would see a problem. Saying he sucks and cheering the heel is nothing at all. You know little kids go to NASCAR races too and have to hear their drivers get booed. They've survived it. If they've been to an away game in football they've had their team be booed. So far I Haven't heard this on the news "The child wouldn't have gone crazy but he just couldn't handle the Cena Sucks and NXT chants". Please stop making threads for the purpose of attacking people for doing what their hard earned money allows them to do.

I don't think this is attacking people at all, I think the OP felt the crowd was influencing the way the angle was perceived at home by the TV audience. It is a little confusing knowing who is the face and who is the heel right now. I sincerely doubt anyone is saying you shouldn't root for whoever you want to.

Further, you can pay your money for your ticket, but you have to play by accepted standards and rules or they will throw your ass out of the stadium, so don't think that because you dropped $50 on a floor seat ticket you get to be a douchebag without limits. You still have to play by the rules to some extend. The WWE isn't going to tell anyone not to boo Cena or not to cheer Sheamus. But your ticket purchase doesn't give you carte blanche either. I am about tired of seeing people carry on "Well I paid my money I can do what I want." Yeah, but only to an extent.

My one request is that anyone who chooses to boo the face and cheer the heel keep their comments family friendly. I pay my money to take my kids to see the matches too, and I don't want some jackass ruining their good time by acting out "because they paid their money".

I don't think this is attacking people at all, I think the OP felt the crowd was influencing the way the angle was perceived at home by the TV audience. It is a little confusing knowing who is the face and who is the heel right now. I sincerely doubt anyone is saying you shouldn't root for whoever you want to.

Further, you can pay your money for your ticket, but you have to play by accepted standards and rules or they will throw your ass out of the stadium, so don't think that because you dropped $50 on a floor seat ticket you get to be a douchebag without limits. You still have to play by the rules to some extend. The WWE isn't going to tell anyone not to boo Cena or not to cheer Sheamus. But your ticket purchase doesn't give you carte blanche either. I am about tired of seeing people carry on "Well I paid my money I can do what I want." Yeah, but only to an extent.

My one request is that anyone who chooses to boo the face and cheer the heel keep their comments family friendly. I pay my money to take my kids to see the matches too, and I don't want some jackass ruining their good time by acting out "because they paid their money".

when i posted that thing about paying money, i wasn't talking about cursing or saying any vulgarity, like fuck you cena. Of course thats not right as this is pg. But I was talking about booing whoever I want and cheering for who I want. If that ruins your kids time i'm sorry, but i also have to sit through the boos of jericho and cheers of cena. I will save the vulgarity for roh shows, but I won't save my opinions just for roh. THEY will be voiced at WWE, NXT, FCW, and the DMV (i dont like the dmv.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back