Facesitting

Appealing?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

• I don't know

• Can you repeat the question?

Results are only viewable after voting.
If she wants to, I don't see the problem. But if the bitch is in that position already, we might as well transition to a 69. Don't be stingy.

I don't think we are thinking of the same ass-to-mouth.
Nonetheless, I would let Maryse sit on my face any day. As long as she doesn't do something that would make me kill her, like, poo on my face, or shove anything in my ass or pee hole. I've seen these things happen on the internet.

It's weird. I almost had this exact discussion with my friends today. Except it was about ass licking.

Hello, nice to meet you. I was reading your threads before I signed up. They were badass specially because you had a response to almost anything.

No, I don't approve of a woman sitting on my face.

A.) When face sitting is mentioned, is just oral sex on a woman, while she is sitting. I believe it is more enjoyable it her body is pointed towards the top of your head, and that way, you can actually breathe better.

B.) Its really not that good for her, on her back is by far the best way for her to get it done. The 69 position for her is best done when she is on top, but isn't as good as just going one on one off.

Yea. I'd allow it. As with most unusual sex acts, I'l do it, as long as she doesn't tell anybody. She would have be one attractive lady though.

I would love to perform vigorous oral.

I have a toilet fetish. More proof there's a fetish for everything.

And...TENTA!! Get back here this instant young man.

Wtf is a toilet fetish? A fetish for women posing on toilets? No way am I going to research this.

Firstly, Tenta, I doff my proverbial cap in your direction.

Secondly, seeing as how I'm currently doing the celibate thing, I'd say it's whatever. However, if I were actively gettin' me some, I'd say "Meh, if it happens, it happens. If not, that's cool, too..."

Very unappealing. How do you even ask for that? "Sit on ma face, bitch." Sounds weird.

In the same way you ask for everything else. By casual movements.

Do you randomly say "Suck my penis now", or "I'm placing my penis in your vagina now, be prepared." I doubt it. You just go with the movement of sexual acts, and let things be how they are.

As for the question, facesitting is okay by me. I'm a very open person when it comes to trying almost anything. I say almost because I'm not gay, nor do I have interest in having sex with a male, or multiple individuals at once. I'm also not going to partake into someone taking a shit on me, near me, or into any type of dessert dish. Beyond that, I'd say anything is an open book.

So, it turns you on seeing women on toilets? I don't get it. It is true that people have unusual fetishes.

That's not too weird. It's potentially disgusting, but not that weird.

For some odd reason, I find women who wear objects on their wrists incredibly sexy. Bet you haven't heard that one before.

Actually Attack Of The Show had some segments about balloon fetishes or mucus fetishes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back