Facebook

I have a lot. People just add me!

Armbar, fuel, Dejan, NorCal, Becca, Becker, D-Man, Doug Crashin, IC, Christian Battlez, his cousin, Mozz, SSC, Blue Cardinal, pyrusane, Dagger, Notorious718, Tiger, CH David, Dave, Lord Sidious, Dewey, Leafy, Stinger, Macca, MelodicLullaby, J-Dogg, Lee, Super Crazy, Ferbian, Jose, Rox, Scotty, Steve Hennig, Charlton Banks, Theo, and The Holy One.

OK, out of all of those, I think I only requested The Jersey Triad.

It took me several months to click on the "Send a friend request" button on NorCal's page, because I was just terrified.

I have a lot. People just add me!

Armbar, fuel, Dejan, NorCal, Becca, Becker, D-Man, Doug Crashin, IC, Christian Battlez, his cousin, Mozz, SSC, pyrusane, Dagger, Notorious718, Tiger, CH David, Dave, Lord Sidious, Dewey, Leafy, Stinger, Macca, MelodicLullaby, J-Dogg, Lee, Super Crazy, Ferbian, Jose, Rox, Scotty, Steve Hennig, and The Holy One.

OK, out of all of those, I think I only requested The Jersey Triad.

It took me several months to click on the "Send a friend request" button on NorCal's page, because I was just terrified.

As soon as you press send a tank comes crashing through your house.

Seriously, I thought there would be an earthquake or something. I gritted my teeth, squinted my eyes, and clicked. Imagine my disappointment/relief when nothing of the sort happened. And then a few days later he "liked" one of my statuses.

Monkey, TM, Dejan, Spood, Doc, enterkey, maggot, Shake, Ricky, Battlez, SSC, FalKon, pyrusane, Blue, Dagger, Tiger, CH, Dave, Deej, Dewey, Leafy, INDY, Scotty, Bearded One-Der, Lee, BC or SC (not sure which one it is lol), Charlie, Steve Hennig, Stinger, Sparky

Obviously I'm all for people adding me or I'll add you if I care too lol.

I KNEW that had to be you right away SSC when it had a quote thing right under your name when I got the request.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back