Facebook

This is for those of you who got a friend suggestion from TM for a "Braeden". Those who added it, well then you officially have had me on your FB for quite some time now. Other than The Holy One and enterkey who added me by finding my page.

feel free to add me just search for Cory Allen and find the one with the Pug Pic as the profile pic. I'll check it tommorrow.

Just let me know in here if you do.

Anyone wants to add me I'm friends with Jose and Doc.

Edit: By the way Doug isn't my first name. My real name is Bryan and when you do add me please tell me your username so I know who you are.

Bwahaha, I posted on WIDE CHEEKS' wall but he deleted it. But it says right there he's friends with David Otunga and "likes" London Brawling.

Also, NorCal denies me a few months ago, and now I find out everybody else was added?! I'm...I'm heartbroken, bro!

This. I sent him like four friend requests then gave up. He has everybody else. Shattered.

Sparky Sparks. Facebook it, Add it ??? Profit?

Edit: I first thought Norcal on fb was actually d-man (no pictures on the mobile)

I'm not even sure who I have on my facebook anymore. I think it goes Doc, Norcal, D-man, IC (I think), Theo (I think), Spoodbeest, TM, and I think Tiger is the last one.

Edit: Oh yeah and Dave and CH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back