Facebook

That's none of your damn business and I'll thank you to stay out of my personal affairs.

Ok, actually it's Doc, Crashin, and Armbar....for now.

Doc, IC, Theo, Scooter, D-Man, Dagger, Sparky, ChiHawks, and a few others. I do not count TM, as he no longer posts here, same for Battlez, even though I can't stand him. Oh, and I nearly forgot my Tri-State brotha, the Shocky....

TM and Dave, also some other poster who I've never actually seen post on here.

I bet if there was a lineup of different status updates, the posters on this forum would be able to pick out which updates where mine without even knowing which facebook is mine.

Well I haven't worked since my surgery so I never talk about that. And since I'm training I don't get to eat all the delicious shit I'd like to. Mostly about hot chicks.

I know for a fact, almost everyone on here would be able to pick out mine. They deal with one of three subjects, or bitching about my job....

I'm going to expect you to agree that every chick I talk about on facebook is super hot Dewey, we have similar tastes in women.

BTW, Armbar, I find rather cool that you're comfortable enough in your nerdiness as to take a pic with the old school Batman logo on your shirt. That's as hardcore as my Thundercats shirt....

I have IC, NorCal, Sly, D-Man, Luther, Tasty, Lee, Ricky, Shadow, X, Dagger Dias, ...I have a lot who I now know more as their real names than what their current WZ Username is..

I want Via Armbar.

BTW, Armbar, I find rather cool that you're comfortable enough in your nerdiness as to take a pic with the old school Batman logo on your shirt. That's as hardcore as my Thundercats shirt....

There honestly isn't anything on Earth I'm uncomfortable with. I just picked a fight with Mozz over Lady Gaga ha, I have little to no shame. Plus, half of my shirts are Batman shirts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back