Facebook Posts You Don't Have the Guts to Post

I feel like Scrubs accurately captures what it's like for a nerdy white guy to be friends with a cool black guy.

The world being denied more Kesha music is not a tragedy.

If you're going to use the phrase #blessed, how about you use it for something genuinely miraculous rather than getting a fucking discount on some shitey green sludge.

Fuck off with your small business pages that are either about nails or cakes. Don't give a shit about either.

I don't know what Kesha - or, if we must, Ke$ha - looks like and would have the music tastes of a man twenty years my senior if it weren't for my love of Kendrick. Even so, the details of that case have made me pretty uneasy.

I don't care about you being engaged to some guy you've been seeing on and off for three years. Odds are you'll never get married or will separate after a year.

In regards to the whole Kesha thing. Does make me seem uneasy. Can she not put out a tonne of mixtapes/demos to get out of her contract (I think Prince did that in the 90s)

giphy.gif

Facebook knows when you start typing out a status or a message and then delete it or leave the page, and that info is saved somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back