• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Everyone Should Open This Thread

Why don't you click on the links to see wear your fur came from?

You can't have a heart if don't think any of the footage in any of the videos are wrong.

How would you feel if you were skinned alive so some selfish prick could wear you?

Why don't you click on the links to see wear your fur came from?

You can't have a heart if don't think any of the footage in any of the videos are wrong.

How would you feel if you were skinned alive so some selfish prick could wear you?

Like I should of evolved better.

Evolution has nothing to do with torturing other animals in factory farms or torturing cats and dogs for meat and fur. You stupid heartless careless moron.

It does, if they had evolved more they would be atop the food chain. Then they would be smart enough to not get killed and eaten.

If that’s the way that you put it then I guess everyone who died in the holocaust was because they didn't evolve enough.

Nothing you can say make these acts right. Making excuses for these terrible acts of torture just make you look like a jack ass.

I bet you said all of that without watch any of the videos either.

If that’s the way that you put it then I guess everyone who died in the holocaust was because they didn't evolve enough.

This statement alone wins you the jackass of the year award. You can't use genocide as an example as to why he's wrong even though he's not wrong. We're on top of the food chain for a reason. This means we get to eat lesser animals because we rule. That's how nature works. Do you cry when a crocodile ambushes the zebra at the water's edge? No? Then shut the fuck up. Jackass.

I'm talking about animals being killed for their fur. Us being on the top of the food chain doesn't give us the right to torture the animals the way they do. A crocodile doesn't bash a zebra on the ground or set in on fire.It doesn't torture the zebra so it taste better. The crocodile also doesn't stuff a bunch of zebras into a tiny cage where it can't even move.That crocodile won't make a coat out of that zebra.

When you look at the way the treat the animals for fur it is probably worst then they treated the holocaust victims and have been going on way longer than the holocaust so using that is a good comparison to describe how we treat those animals for fur. They have people who just take stray dogs and cats off the street or even ones that are already family pets then thats when those cats and dogs suffer through a long torture of hell. Your the jack ass for saying that I can’t compare the two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back