Everyone please read this thread and show your support to this brave young soldier

Kitty

Dark Match Winner
I was on this movie site and someone posted this great idea. Please read this and send an email!!! I have and it is for a very good cause. I think he deserves to have people supporting him for once.

I would like to ask that everyone who views this thread, takes the time to follow this link and send a supportive email to Daivari. It is important that we get as many people emailing their support as we can. Here is the link:

http://www.wwe.com/help/superstars/

Daivari has been a victim of abuse for a lot of his life, but it's been worse these past 2 years where it has gotten out of control. Fans are going to far as to call him derogitory names such as "Sand N*****" and threaten to kill him both in public and online. In fact, the reason why Daivari closed down his official website and message board was because too many fans were spamming it with racial abuse and death threats. It came to a point where it was impossible to ban everyone and delete all the posts since there was so much of it. Several months ago, Prowrestling.com reported a fan attempted to throw a bottle at his head in Walmart when he was shopping with his mother. That is simply disgusting. Here is a man, only 22 years old I might add, who is trying to live his life and entertain people, yet many of them are treating him like a piece of *beep* The racist gimmick ended a frikkin' year ago and he does not deserve this!!! As I said he has been a victim of abuse for most of his life, as he himself mentioned on his official message board being having a really hard childhood that he doesn't like talking about. That is just makes things even worse that he's already had problems in the past, and now despite getting more money in a month than most people do in a year he is still having problems. Mark Copani does not go through all this, so why should Daivari?

Having met him in person and being a regular on his old forums, I can safely say he is one of the nicest people you would meet. I wish WWE.com did not edit his tribute video for Eddie Guerrero, because the uncut one really showed how much of a genuine, kind human being he is. He is like the rest of us, but has gone through more than most would in their lives and treated like a second rate animal. I am starting this thread because GameFAQS started an email campaign a while back and I want to bring it here. Please take the time to go to the above link (http://www.wwe.com/help/superstars/) and send a support email to Daivari. If you are a member on other wrestling related message boards, please help spread the support campaign. That one email could make a difference.

Most of this comes from his character..speaking arabic/persian or whatever. You can thank Vince for that. Vince introduced those 2 characters in a time of war..obviously to take advantage of Americans sensitivity of Arabs in general...the 9/11 attacks, ect.. You can't have Mohammed Hassan doing throat slashing gestures, and martyrs doing run-ins and not expect Americans to get a little pissed off. I remember Sgt. Slaughter receiving death threats in 1991 when he was an Iraqi sympathizer during the first gulf war..phone calls at his home...refused service at restraunts, ect.

I agree it's bullshit if this kid is still getting harassed...seriously, it's a character on TV. I would bet to say that if it wasn't for his WWE character he wouldn't be experiencing the treatment he has been receiving.

A simple change of character will solve all his problems.

Have sent message to Davari keep pushing this great idea Its disgusting that so called fans cant tell the difference between an actor and a character

Hothead he's already changed the character. That is the problem, and that Mark Copani A.K.A. Muhammad Hassan isn't getting this abuse. Only Daivari because he's Persian. :(

Kitty said:
Hothead he's already changed the character. That is the problem, and that Mark Copani A.K.A. Muhammad Hassan isn't getting this abuse. Only Daivari because he's Persian. :(
He didn't really change his character....he substituted a "Muslim-American" for a 7 foot 4 giant Indian who speaks hindi. Not exactly night and day.

When I say change his character I mean a completely start fresh. He has the mic skills, he seems nice, I'm sure he could make it in WWE without being a heel manager.

No one cares that he's Persian.

I totally agree! Daiviri doesnt deserve this kind of abuse and he shouldn't b treated so badly.I mean looking at him when Eddie died,He showed alot of heart and soul and he respected Eddie so much and that took so much courage to say something like that and people decide to trash him and say racist slurs to him which isn't ryt! This time I take a stand and support Daiviri for people to stop abusing him bcuz he's not racist or bad like what people say. He is a kind and genuine young man with alot of heart and courage yet he is alot like u and me and what kind of evil people would do this to such a great guy?????

Can't the guy just live in peace and not b attacked when u dont even know the guy I mean come on get to know him before u start saying racial comments and saying obscene stuff about him.He is a Great guy I have to say deep down from my heart.

No matter what,My support will definitely go to him!!!!!! ^_^

They should have turned him face last year when Hassan was fired. There was a lot of racial tension last year (and still is) because of the bombings on 7th July, it would have been good to have somebody portraying a positive Arabian American.

Wow, of course I'll help support him. I'm Muslim-American, and sort of think people being that immature and ignorant enough to say racial stuff is plain stupid. I've encounterd stuff like this before and it doesn't make you feel all the great about yourself.

Flames Out
Dragon

But still it isn't right for people to discriminate others no matter what color or race they are.I think they should just like the person for who he or she is in the wwe instead of jumping to conclusions to not wat they are like onscreen.

Why are you bad mouthing indians all of a sudden, great khali and muhammed hassan are completely different, it is totally different!!! so think about what u post before u post it

If he changed his Character on SmackDown to a Face, I bet you 75% of the public will stop Bad Mouthing him.

sachintendulkar said:
Why are you bad mouthing indians all of a sudden, great khali and muhammed hassan are completely different, it is totally different!!! so think about what u post before u post it
OMFG...no one's "bad mouthing indians"..the comparison between Hassan and Khali was meant to say that they're not exactly the most loveable characters.

Because they're heels, it's not like heels are a stranger to pro wrestling. It shouldn't make a difference if he's heel or face, people still shouldn't discriminate.

Flames Out
Dragon

Please keep those emails comming. After everything he's been through even before the racist gimmick I think he deserves our support.

Look I hate Diavari's character but alot of heel characters in WWE are good people in real life.I respect every superstar in person..I judge their character differently...I will support Diavari because he is living my dream.He is a superstar on the SD roster.I want to be on the wwe roster when im older.Diavari being treated this way is actually Vinces fault!Remember the segment when he was managing Kurt Angle, Kurt said he's go to iraq when they catch bin ladden.Kurt never said anything like that until Diavari started managing him.Hmmmm....Vince probally made it this way.diavari was portrayed in his early WWE career as Mohamed Hassans bitch also as Anti-American.I mean he dissed america and said his country was better and blah blah blah.Vince made it this way.I hate descrimination.PERIOD.Ill support Diavari.

if it's one thing I hate it is discrimination and I am just shocked to see that it still takes place in the world even after so many years of it, I for one am sick of it and would be glad to show my support anyway I can.

I too show my support Daiviri and I even wrote him a letter and I 2 hope he gets it soon!!! ^_^

eww! that's totally sickening. Reading that made me wanna throw up. THIS IS F*CKIN AMERICA! So why dont people act like it?

Just showin some support for our man Daiviri!!!!! ^_^ Hey we cant help who we truly adore,hehehehe:p

What Thick Stupid bastards would do such a thing, and let me tell you somthing its things like this that the American goverment keep a blind eye on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back