• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

End of an Era

enterkey

Pre-Show Stalwart
Well everyone the time has come to finally change my sig, after several great months and many satisfied WZ men I am retiring the immaculate ass of greatness. A good portion of you voted on my next sig and the results are in... congratulations Camera Flash Girl you are now my newest sig! Now it may be hard for many of you to get used to the idea of me having a different sig, some may even incorrectly think that it has been my only sig, but life will go on and other greatness will spawn from it. And for quite possibly the last time to be posted by me, the greatness of the immaculate Aggie ass

eq2xe1.png

Glad I voted for it.

It was definitely a great poll, we would have all been enjoying nice tits regardless of the outcome. Now if only I could find a pair of tits like it to cozy up to for a while, enterkey needs to relieve the stress of horrible finals.

I'm going to miss that ass....
;_;

I know, it won't be an easy adjustment but the golden glow of the tits should warm your heart and raise other things. Give it time and this too shall pass.

yeah, this pic sicks compared to the other ones in the thread. The only good thing about her is the tits, and the flash makes it hard to look at the pic.

yeah, this pic sicks compared to the other ones in the thread. The only good thing about her is the tits, and the flash makes it hard to look at the pic.
I'm not having a problem.

It's not like the flash is actually getting light in your eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back