• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Early memories of joining WZ

Most Permanent Memory: The Sublime Six (tdigle, jmt225, GuyCompton, Becker, IndyJon22, and Cookie...Marquis would be a seventh member, but by that time he didn't even post, he just IMed with us).

Earliest Memories:
1) I thought NorCal made very entertaining posts, I thought Jake was one of the funniest people I had ever read, and I was impressed with the posts of Afro-Amerispawn, Will, and Shocky.

2) NorCal infracted me, banned Becker, I in turn thought he was an asshole, I trolled him, we didn't see eye-to-eye for a couple of months. Things became better once I came to understand and respect where he was coming from.

Most Permanent Memory: The Sublime Six (tdigle, jmt225, GuyCompton, Becker, IndyJon22, and Cookie...Marquis would be a seventh member, but by that time he didn't even post, he just IMed with us).

Earliest Memories:
1) I thought NorCal made very entertaining posts, I thought Jake was one of the funniest people I had ever read, and I was impressed with the posts of Afro-Amerispawn, Will, and Shocky.

2) NorCal infracted me, banned Becker, I in turn thought he was an asshole, I trolled him, we didn't see eye-to-eye for a couple of months. Things became better once I came to understand and respect where he was coming from.

no mention for this guy?
torture.jpg

That's just one thread of many during that time period. Look at the moderator that closed the thing: Zero... that should tell you all you need to know.

Guilty. I remember doing it until you red repped me back. I did it with numbers as well. i wanted to see how long it took to make you snap. it took numbers years.

The nWZo was fun. Good times. The Dave's thread, with Blade and sometimes Doc appearing. Dave saying he was gonna kill Jay Leno (sorry bud, last time I ever bring it up) cracked me the fuck up, I was in tears I was laughing so hard. The Dave Triangle bromance was great. Thriller was my guy when I saw him say something about NIU or Chicago related. Still a good buddy of mine. TM doing the debate league and judging it, D-Man winning it and out budding friendship, which has since become stale. :(

The Poster Tournament (Singles) where I made it to the final 8, I think. How the fuck that happened I'll never know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back