Embarassing Moments In You're Life.

Monkey_Mania

I Am The One Who Knocks
This is similar to the Stupid things you did as a kid thread. But this encompasses all of your life so far.

Anyways....

I was talking to this chick. Me and her were kinda seeing each other for some casual bumpin' uglies. I was talking to her through MSN. She asked me why I didn't ever kiss her after she S'd my C (Censored, for you're viewing pleasure).

Anyways. I was also talking to my boss through MSN too. I guess I forgot to click on my girls box, and typed this to in response to my girls question, but to my boss instead.

"Look bitch (I was joking around when I called her that.) If I wanted to know how my Pee Pee tastes, I would just suck it myself."

Needless to say I was the talk of the break room for a while.

This is similar to the Stupid things you did as a kid thread. But this encompasses all of your life so far.

Anyways....

I was talking to this chick. Me and her were kinda seeing each other for some casual bumpin' uglies. I was talking to her through MSN. She asked me why I didn't ever kiss her after she S'd my C (Censored, for you're viewing pleasure).

Anyways. I was also talking to my boss through MSN too. I guess I forgot to click on my girls box, and typed this to in response to my girls question, but to my boss instead.

"Look bitch (I was joking around when I called her that.) If I wanted to know how my Pee Pee tastes, I would just suck it myself."

Needless to say I was the talk of the break room for a while.

LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO!

There was this carnival thing in my school. I was outside, a guy aimed a water hose at me, and to cut a long story short, my friend eventually told me that my clothes were now see through and I just about died. Thank god for extra t-shirts.

And I have many MSN ones, including the time I didn't realize that "wireless' actually meant "without wires."

Flames Out
Dragon

I was walking round town and I did a bottom burp. It felt ever so wet so I was concerned that I might have dropped an egg. I then waddled to the local supermarket to use the toilet. The security guard told me I couldn't just use the toilet, so I had to walk round the shop and buy something. I then went to the toilets only to discover that I'd only done a very warm fart. I was very relieved.

One time during a baseball game with friends I went to the woods to take a piss. I had never been to the park before but saw a big group of trees ran over and immediately started peeing. Not until I was midstream did I realize there was what appeared to be a grad party with a clear view of me. It turns out the "woods" was only a large group of trees in this persons backyard. I waved and went back to my baseball game. At least I gave them something to chat about rather than the usual "what college are you going to?"

I once stayed at a hotel and sleepwalked out of my room naked.

I went down a floor to the 5th level and knocked on a random room (dreaming I was knocking on my front door).

When some lady opened the door, I walked straight in and got in bed with her boyfriend who was still asleep.

Apparently, he woke up, pushed me out of the room and when they slammed the door it woke me up!
Obviously waking up bollock naked in a strange hotel at 4:30 in the morning kind of screws up your mind so when I couldn't remember my room I had to go down to reception (still naked) and find my room number.

Needless to say, I made sure I checked out an hour later to avoid seeing anybody!
Never drank Sambuca since :(

I once was talking to my friend walking out of Starbucks and didn't see a pole in front of me. Needless to say, said pole was crotch high and I walked straight into it and sort of flopped over it. People in Starbucks laughed, as did those walking past

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back