• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

edge or orton: who is the better heel?

edge or orton. who is the better heel?

• randy orton

• edge

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

karazmatic

hmm........ i made this thread awhile ago but it lasted for one day and i want to no what every body thinks.

as i said before i think orton is a bit more of a better heel ( not including hbk feud) only because of his legend killer status. i must admit he is not better in the mic than edge. he isn't even better a better wrestler than edge. but his legend killer gimmick really worked for me agaisnt taker (2005), foley (2004), hbk (2003) heck even the feud against hogan wasn't that bad.

no wait i actually change my mind. i think edge is the better heel. after what he did to cena ( new years revolution, ecw one night stand 2006) was amazing. his mic skills absoulty kill every body adn he isn't that bad in the ring either. he also cuts some very good promos.

so what to you's think. who is the better heel

Edge is currently the better heel especial now that hes with Vickie and the Edge-Heads.

Dont get me wrong Orton is a great heel 2, but Edge is just better at being the bad guy. Edge is the guy everyone loves to hate, and Edge gets the better reaction from the fans IMO.

Edge is a much better heel than Randy Orton in my opinion. Edge has that "God, What an ass hole" feel to him Orton has the "What a sicko" feel.

Me and my friend just had this convosation, and Edge seemed to come out on top, Edge has many more moments as a heel than Orton, Edges very first WWE championship victory was against a beaten and batterd John Cena and fans and commentators said Edge "Stole" the title. This year Edge cashed in his money in the bank which he won off Mr. Kennedy against a beaten and batterd Undertaker to win his very first World Heavyweight Championchip.

Unlike Edge alot of fans wanted to see Orton win at SummerSlam in 2004 and he did he was a face in his fued with Triple H for a couple of mounths, but this year he was the heel which in my opinion he does alot better than his face gimmicks.

But I think Edge is the better heel

Edge is better in just about every way than Orton, I think, but that doesn't mean Orton isn't a good heel, he's just can't hold a candle to Copeland.

We've seen Edge as a face, tweener, and a heel, and every time, he suits it very well and does more than get the job done. I personally haven't seen Orton as a face, so I can't judge him on that, but it seems like the majority of people could agree that Edge not only is better on the mic but he's also better in the ring and we can just judge by the crowd reaction to see who draws more heat...Edge.

The "Legend Killer" gimmick is pretty good in my opinion, and I think it suits Orton, but I just feel Edge is someone you could probably throw any angle at and he'll accomplish it with ease.

Edge is the better heel, his angle with Vicki Guerrero and the Edge-Heads is good and I agree with the person above me, I think any angle you give Edge he will do it very well.
Edge is better on the mic and he's impressive in the ring.

I'm not saying Orton is a bad heel, I am just saying Edge does it better. I liked Randy's fued with Cena and he's "Legend Killer" is good (when he actually wins) but atm Randy isn't doing anything all that fantastic, he has time to improve.

Imo, Edge is a way better heel. You see no matter what the situation is, edge always gets great heel heat from the fans and is hated, while Randy Orton doesnt. Orton only gets that sort of attention when he is playing his legend killer gimmick other than that Edge shoots all over him. At the moment, Orton is the champ, but he is not that great of a heel, he is boring, and the crowd heatred is not that great, while Edge is the Champ as is absoulty hated by everyone for what he did at Armageddon. See where i am getting at? Edge is a great heel, all the time, no matter what the situation is, what circumstance he is put under while Randy depends on one specific thing like destorying legends to gain heel heat.

BigMike1994 said:
Edge has that "God, What an ass hole" feel to him Orton has the "What a sicko" feel.
I think that basically sums it up. When ever someone is an Asshole they basically emerge as that guy everyone loves to hate despite everything. Assholes have a lot more heel moments than Orton's sicko feel has got going on.

Although Orton has had asshole moments, Jericho was right to say that Orton was boring. And he does bore me as a heel unless being in that Legend Killer Gimmick. That's the only time I would like to watch Orton as Heel. Right now I feel Orton can do better but I rather see him as a face. Ex:His World title win then went on to fued with Triple H as a face. I loved seeing that more than I love seeing the punt to the head. I'd take Orton out the stripper cake any day of the week.

Edge on the other hand. That guy is an all around heel. You see it in his matches, his promos, his life (referring to the Lita,Matt situation. Which I'm still waiting to be played out on Smackdown). Edge has had a lot more history in the WWE as a heel than Orton has too which I think could be an extra factor in this. But Edge has this won flat out.

Edge is definately better. He is one of few wrestlers who puts all of his energy and passion into his work. The Vicki Guerrero angle is great for him, and it gets under so many people's skins. He knows just what buttons to push, and it always one step ahead of everyone.

Orton is a good wrestler. But as the person above said about the legend killer gimmick, that's all he has. Destroying legends.
When he isn't doing that, his normal matches don't demonstrate anywhere near as much heat. Him being heel depends more on the opponent he is beating than him beating them personally.

I used to like Orton as a heel, but lately he's gotten quite boring. He doesn't draw as much heat as the world champ, than when he's the "Legend Killer". Edge on the other hand receives massive amount of heat. He can play the heel role as convincing as it gets. He is definatly the better heel, he is even the best heel currently in WWE. Edge always has amazing heel angles (i.e "stealing" world title from 'Taker, Edge-heads, Cena feud), where as all Orton has is beating up 60 year olds who most of the younger fans have no clue about. Edge will always be the better heel, simply because of his passion (Orton doesn't have that).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back