Edge LEGIT injury @ house show!!

Well

"it appears Edge planted his foot incorrectly, liely has torn his achillies"

is a tad more concrete then "ZOMG, I think Edge really got hurt just now!?!!!11!!!"

Well

"it appears Edge planted his foot incorrectly, liely has torn his achillies"

is a tad more concrete then "ZOMG, I think Edge really got hurt just now!?!!!11!!!"

Really? Because your right.

That's EXACTLY what I said...

So becuase I didn't use a medical term that made it not "official"

fucks sake, does it REALLY fucking matter?

the second one had a medical fucking diagnosis, after he had been looked at by physicians. YOURS was a simple spectators observation of a guy possibly just turning his ankle. You dont see the damn difference between the two?

who gives a shit? fucking drop it, damn...

fucks sake, does it REALLY fucking matter?

the second one had a medical fucking diagnosis, after he had been looked at by physicians. YOURS was a simple spectators observation of a guy possibly just turning his ankle. You dont see the damn difference between the two?

who gives a shit? fucking drop it, damn...

Whoa there fella

I just asked a very simple question.

You're the one who's been an ass this whole time.

well good, then you got a very simple answer. now hush, and id cool it with the name calling. some of the staff is pretty sensitive about flaming. One of them not being myself.

I think Will did it.

Yep, Will's got him strap to a bed somewhere in the middle of Iowa (aka nowhere:lmao:) pretty soon he'll be pulling out a chunk of wood and placing in between Edge's ankles, then he'll pull out a sledgehammer and well I think you know the rest... don't worry though Edge eventually escapes...

[youtube]gCRF6qGqnP8[/youtube]

See Edge is even spear Will (who apparently has undergone some drastic changes since posting his last pic) from his wheelchair:lmao:

Should be fired, how many injuries is this now?

IDK, like 12, Edge has at least one serious injury a year anymore, but I say don't fire him yet, let him recover than job him out for a year or so, a build up your future talent with him (ya know guys like Swagger, MVP, Punk, Morrison, etc.), then cut his ass loose

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back