Edge LEGIT injury @ house show!!

ivanb06

Dark Match Jobber
Hey guys

I am currently at a house show here in San Diego And I just witnessed Edge get injured during his match with Jeff hardy.

He was running towards Jeff and appeared to have either twisted or even broken his ankle. The match was immediatley stopped.

The referee did the "X" signal to the back

EMTs came running to attend him. And he was helped out of the ring. He even took the time to take the mic and say "sorry" to the fans.

Ivan B.

Sent from my iPhone

it happened in your house?

What was edge doing at your house?

i thought they were going over seas so i dont know how much truth there is to this and it seemed like this happened today at a house show so if this is true...what will this do with jericho? and the tag titles can they still pull some story line out of it. i mean if its just an ankle then maybe they can have him in some type of cast for a wile on tv and pull some kind of matt hardy stint. lets hope this is not true as it would surely put a big dent into smackdown..who could take his spot?

But in all seriousness, thanks for the post, it will be a shame if Edge is long term injured at the moment after winning the tag belts.

The show just ended.

Yes smackdown was taped tuesday

This was tonight in San diego. You could even check the wwe schedule.

But I'm sure there will be more reports once people get home.

Hopefully it wasn't as serious as it looked. I'm an edge fan. He wasn't able to put any weight on the foot.

The show just ended.

Yes smackdown was taped tuesday

This was tonight in San diego. You could even check the wwe schedule.

But I'm sure there will be more reports once people get home.

Hopefully it wasn't as serious as it looked. I'm an edge fan. He wasn't able to put any weight on the foot.

did Bret beat him bad?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back