ECW FANS- Loud but childish

Status
Not open for further replies.
i must say...the ecw fans were awesome. they are allowed to speak their mind out loud. however, if it were wwe security would come up to you right away and stop you cuz of what your saying or your sign.

In ECW the show is run by the FANS, they dictate what happens; if you didn't notice that from last night.

Chants such as "YOU STILL SUCK" after the fans looking shocked cena did something good were hilarious.

Warning for posting this in WWE, moving to ECW

yeah, they paid the money to see the show and they can say whatever they want!

Lol anyone see the sign "If Cena Wins, We Riot!" Haha

Sean :D

I thought the fans chanted to much and didnt respect good wrestling enough.

I was surprised they booed the name ov Vince McMahon when the reason they were there is because of him.

MrTDG said:
Well they could've used the same old asshole chants that uncreative WWE fans have used for over 7 years now.

They dont say ASSWHOLE anymore they say YOU SUCK. thats pretty original:twak:

The great thing about the ECW fans is the fact that they are who they are. When you watch a lot of smackdown the crowd pretty much sits there and does nothing. How can you hate on a crowd that is standing, cheering and appreciates the performers in the ring? How is what they say any different then what you hear at any sports event? Just because they are all chanting it is just more in your face. At this point it really doesn't matter, becasue Vince is killing ECW anyway. Soon the crowd will look exactly like RAW and Smackdown and this discussion will not even be relevant anymore. Their are only 2 people who even win matches, and that being RVD and Sabu. Your stars of old ECW are nothing more than invasion ECW wrestlers getting their ass kicked week after week. The stars of ECW like Tommy Dreamer, Justin Credible, etc are getting killed week after week. Vince refuses to let them be who they are. I Know one night stand did well, but if I recall all of this started because the DVD did well, and last time I checked not one WWE wrestler was on that DVD. Kurt Angle and Big Show are great, but if I want to see them I turn on RAw. If I want to see Sandman, RVD, Tommy Dreamer I turn on ECW. I'm telling you, Vince is going to kill ECW, and when he does the die hard fans are going to be gone, and the legacy will be gone, all because of Vince.

Hey everybody, I'm new to WZ Forums and due to the fact these guys couldn't handle competition they banned me before, anyway if any of you are interested in joining my e-fed UCW let me know by adding me on MSN [email protected] or applying on the site.

http://www.efeducw.co.uk

Thanks!

When CM Punk made his ECW wrestling debut against Justin Credible, the fans chanted "overrated." How lame is that? CM Punk worked his ass off to get to the WWE and already they're making that chant. If any loyal wrestling fan does this kinda childish crap, I suggest them to see some of his matches, and then judge him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back