I Hate it when Fans Chant "ECW"

Status
Not open for further replies.
They didn't always chant ECW back in the day only when someone got slammed through a table. They did it when they saw good wrestling, good exchanges of moves. All that. It wasn't just a chant for the extreme stuff that was going on, it was a chant more or less to let the wrestlers know that they respect them, that they're into the match. It was a compliment in a way.

If the fans want to chant E-C- Dub, I don't mind, I don't even mind the heat the Vickie Guerrero is getting from the crowd, but u look at all the fans in arena that has something to do with an wrestling event, Vince can't control what the fans thinks of John Cena, to me he sucks at his promos and his wrestling ability by doing that superman thing. but I respect the man for being a normal person like all of us.

How or why do people even watch ecw it's boring,nothing happens.The ECW is for extreme moments (they never happen).Tommy Dreamer gets a ECW chant sometimes.But fans chant ECW when someone goes threw a table,or a jump of a ladder when it's in the ECW area or an ecw ring.But why this dosen't happen any more so whats the point of chanting.Back in 2006 they screamed it at ONS but that was the real ECW the good no great version,it was WWE version but it had an ECW feel.Now it's nothing but shit and a stupid english guy fight a cartoon hero.

Thats just me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back