• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Echelon's Mini Game: Defeat Sailor Moon and win cool prizes

Bernkastel

Reaper of Miracles
To celebrate the third incarnation of the Battlezone Tournament I have devised a mini game that will serve as a warm up before the games begin. The objective is simple, find a character that can kill or incapacitate Sailor Moon. There will be four rounds across four days; each day Sailor Moon will increase in power, making the game harder. Characters chosen to fight Sailor Moon can be from any form of social media, books, manga, anime, cartoons, comics, video games, anything goes. If you want to use some of the characters from the Battlezone Tournament to see how they stack up, that’s fine too.

The Setup​

Day 1 Saturday/Sunday – Sailor Moon First Form
Day 2 Sunday/Monday – Super Sailor Moon
Day 3 Monday/Tuesday – Eternal Sailor Moon
Day 4 Tuesday/Wednesday – Sailor Cosmos

The Rules​

- No omnipotents allowed; so I don’t want to see The Light Tribunal or Haruhi Suzumiya as guesses.

- Only 3 guesses per player allowed per round; if I didn’t I’d be ****ing myself out to the whole forum.

- Any character chosen that can beat Sailor Moon, can no longer be used the rest of that round; however, you can choose to use that character for other rounds. For example if someone chooses Wonder Woman, and she defeats Sailor Moon in round 1 then one no one else can use Wonder Woman for the rest of the round. If someone wants to use Wonder Woman in the next round that is fine.

- I won't give out Sailor Moon's feats unless requested, because if I did it would would your choices easier. If you feel that I made a mistake by giving you a "no" and you want to debate a choice you are welcome to do so.

- Only one prize per round allowed as per winners choice.

The Prizes Include​

- Standard Green Rep.

- A WZCW review of an RP of your choice [and coming from a WZCW creative member this is a big prize.]

- A Book This review of a show of your choice.

- I will post in a non spam, wrestling, or spam thread of your choice.

We will start with Round 1 - Sailor Moon First Form - find a character that can defeat her.

Happy Hunting!

Which form of Goku are you using?

EDIT: After cross referencing some of Sailor Moon's feats in her first form, I'd say Goku would have her beat. Congrats Awesome Miz, which prize would you like?

GOKU IS NO LONGER ALLOWED

I choose feedback on my last RP.

Which form of Goku are you using?

EDIT: After cross referencing some of Sailor Moon's feats in her first form, I'd say Goku would have her beat. Congrats Awesome Miz, which prize would you like?

GOKU IS NO LONGER ALLOWED

Didn't I say Goku first?

Edit: I'm going with Superman Prime and I'm still trying to find Thanos speed feats.

dragon_ball_kid_buu.jpg

Барбоса;4098459 said:
So is this really a "guess at which level Sailor Moon becomes a galaxy destroyer" game?

Even as a galaxy destroyer she can still be beaten.

Those of you choosing WZCW feedback please allow me 1 day to get everything in order. Those of you choosing a BT review may have to wait until after the mini game is over, but it will be done.

You said Thanos first, I'll go by whatever order you choose if you give me more than one guess at a time.

EDIT: You've got it with Superman Prime. What prize would you like?

SUPERMAN PRIME IS NO LONGER ALLOWED

Here is your answer Dynamite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back