DX/jeffhardy/hogan/summerslam/nwo?

wareww

Pre-Show Stalwart
Summerslam will be one hell of a pay-per view with all those good matches. but there is a down side with summerslam.Well after summerslam,Well i guess its time to find out if dx break up after summerslam. Theres alot of rumors but stephine wants to make it longer. well i got two words you. injoy it! yes injoy it till it last injoy the match at summerslam because if it is the end of dx then they wont be coming back for a long time maybe never. Will jeff hardy fight for witch title and will he be champion i say yes and i think he can make it in the wwe. hes better now ands more resonible this is a very good move on this part. Also will hulk hogan stay in wwe longer after summerslam like mick foley did latley? well i hope so. And is the rumors true that if dx stays longer and hogan is there is it possible that there will be DX VS NWO? well nashs contract expires soon in october> And well scott hall can always come. Well we can find out all of this information just wating raw so if you want to see what happens watch raw monday nights. Also if you have any news on this you can ask! ALSo OUT OF A POLL Would you like dx to stay and nwo to come atleast to surviorseries or let dx breakup and be solo and dont let nwo come back just write your answer in your comments!

I would like to see DX stay together and the NWo come over to. I am a big DX fan and NWO fan so they both can live under the same roof for me.

I don't want the nWo thing to happen. Remember what happened with the Alliance angle, it was total shit. I can imagine the DX/nWo angle almost be just like that. Anyways, Summerslam's gonna be pretty good.

ergh summerslam doesnt acually look that good. Im looking forward to foley vs Flair but thats about it.....

yeah theres hella big matches on the sslam card, but not small ones, they need a us or ic title match is kane vs nitro on the card

well some people say it is...others not im presuming it is

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back