dx mocking hogan..hogan mocking dx

i think if they did this hogan would actually agree to lose becaus eit would be the hollywood hogan and not the hulkamania hogan losing, also he would not be losing a singles match but rather a tag/faction match so he may agree to lose, but i will say for the ratings to through the roof this needs to happen, it is so talked about now that if it dosnt happen it will be a dissapointment and a blown opportunity by the wwe.

Nash and Sabin were scheduled in a match for the number one contendership to the TNA X Division Championship at TNA Hard Justice 2006, but Nash suffered a neck injury two days prior and Alex Shelley replaced him and lost to Sabin. Now its rumored that Kevin might come back to WWE for an Unforgiven Pay-Per-View. This also led to rumors of an NWO return, with many videos of an NWO vs DX match at survivor series circulating around the internet.
just read that dunno how legit it is tho

DX vs. NWO will NOT happen, i found out from wrestlezone a while back, the WWE said that the Survivor Series poster is fake and the person who made it was just a pro, but the poster is fake, the WWE actually sounded angry at the fact that the poster has been shown on the web.

LegendBash..u can say that but someone had in there sig a screenshot of wwe.com homepage with that same poster up that was up for only one min by accident i dunno if someone photoshopped it or not but it looked pretty real

also the reason wwe might be so mad is becaus eit leaked earlier than they wanted it to by mistake or something, but now that the idea is out there in needs to happen, and when you have a need it is a responsability so we will just have to wait and see i guess.

i doubt we will see a NWO vs DX feud Nash is in TNA but his contract could expire by than i think Hall is in some other wrestling company Vampiros company or something like that and Hogan is washed up boring to see him around he can't even lose a match to the future of the business and the first time WWE brought back the NWO they messed it all up

im pretty sure the dx vs nwo angle is gonna happen it just seems like it's heading towards that

i see a vince promo were he says he has a masterplan to destory dx coming soon and then later nash and hall return

It's unlikely to see NWO vs DX anytime soon, at least that's what I think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back