DX...3rd Member?

i heard cena, but i also heard possibly bringing back xpac, road dogg and billy gunn

Cena, no. X-pac, they are thinking about it. Road Dogg and Billy Gunn do not want anything more to do with DX, they are on TNA and want to stay there. I read a recent interview with the two of them. The reporter tryed to hint at them if there is gonna be a DX reunion soon. They said to think of them as "FORMER" De-generation X members, and thats all

Either its over now, or in a few weeks time, cause shawn micheals wants to either retire now, or have a long break. HHH is out for about 6 months. So no doubt that DX is over

mcmahon isnt going to give shawn that long break..raw is very low on high faces and shawn is one of the last...if anything the dx angle will be put on hold and resurface once hhh returns..it was making money for the company so i think its likely it will be seen again..as for it being OVER..no its not over..its just put on hold..you do not cancel out a product that is making you money..you simply put it on the sideline wait for it to repackage then resale it to the audience...

at a house event x pac did the crotch chop with dx and he is backstage on raw sometimes, x pac is no longer in a contract with WSX, it ended in november

Ric Flair is going to be the third member in DX cause they have teased this potential storyline for a while now with Ric wrestling with them on House shows and so. and i hope Victoria joins as well and even Val Venis Or Viscera

i think Rated R-K-O are gonna get vince to try and help them finish off dx for good and make it a No DQ match and RKO will beat the bloody hell out of shawn and X-pac will sprint out making the crowd go wild and X-pac will do his facebuster finisher on both of them and put shawn's arm on them and will pin 1-2-3 for the victory making RKO pissed. Then that would be X-pac that could be the person missing from the royal rumble because they only have 29 what do u think ?

I dunno, ive been a big fan of DX for a long time and I really hope they bring x-pac back, he was pretty much my favorite out of any member DX has ever had. I dont see why vince would kill off dx if he has the power to get waltman back, his contract with mtv expired on november 16th so he is available, on you tube there is an interview with x-pac saying hed like to come back to the WWE eventually, and now is the perfect time.

nope none i think is coming back as a matte o fact i think it is actually over because of HHH'S 2ND achillies tear

D-Generation X now only has one member really so i find this thread as ALMOST dead. basically, the best member to come back would be X-Pac because he's the only guy available to sign that was originally with DX. It's better than just Shawn Michaels wrestling and Triple H cutting a promo from time to time though.

cena does owe dx a favor for helping him win in the cage match with edge.

what better time for cena to repay dx.

If Cena joins DX i swear i will stop watching RAW for good and watch TNA from now on, Cristian is the champ now! :D

Cena is probably the best fit other than Jeff Hardy because He's the top face, I'm not a fan of bringing xpac in or hall who weighs 300 pounds now Nash is obligated to TNA you could always try RVD seeing as that DX will probably end soon and he's most likely going to TNA,,, you could always go to the fact that Monte Brown is set to debut as a heel, which means you may have a possible face turn from one of the heels....

i dont think anyone has mentioned this guy but what about monty brown, he could come and give the pounce to edge as when he does the spear
what do you guys think?

if Cena joins DX ill stop watching WWE that would be the gayest thing on TV

X-Pac should come out 2nite and announce that he signed a contract and hes now wif Shawn as DX till Triple H comes back. That wud be awesome

No Punk, Brown, or Cryme Tyme. Xpac maybe but doubtful. I don't think they will have anyone join. This feud with RKO is over and HBK will be going solo for a while. He might come close to a World Title reign. If they do decide to put someone in DX, I would like to see them try to sign Matt Bentley or put Val Venis or Test or Matt Hardy in there. Remember Val was close with the DX in the 90's. He teamed up with them a few times.....Also Matt had a hell of a feud with Edge a few months ago.....you never know. Remember a little known member of the Kliq is Justin Credible........not sure what he is doing these days.

lol Burnout Chris Jericho Lmao!!! Carlito Lmao!!!
Cena yes Cena would be the greatest guy for the job well thats my oppinion
he's funny like Dx
strong like Dx
Hates the Same people Like Dx
I see a perfect fit into Dx with Cena

Well it was a big suprise about last night, with no one coming. I have no idea who teh new member should be but I do know this, they'll need one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back