• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

DX...3rd Member?

I think it should be Rob Conway, he's got the mic-skills a huge ego, plus this is a chance for wwe to develop more people that are in the roster instead of going out to find them.

will VKM Join as their doing this thing with Vince Mcmahon and DX is kinda still feuding with him have 2 original people in DX would be nice but tehn again their is a possability that they can feud with DX.

Jlebron said:
I think it should be Rob Conway, he's got the mic-skills a huge ego, plus this is a chance for wwe to develop more people that are in the roster instead of going out to find them.
i would love that byt i doubt it would ever happen, as for cena and flair, that would ruin DX even more and might as well add dusty rhodes jesus and maybe it could be hulk hogan:shit: :twak: :dark2: :wwf: all the way

Claytoon said:
will VKM Join as their doing this thing with Vince Mcmahon and DX is kinda still feuding with him have 2 original people in DX would be nice but tehn again their is a possability that they can feud with DX.

i still kinda think that all of this is a plot against TNA. i mean, if you look at it the only reason bg is in tna is because when wwe fired him he was looking for work as a pro wrestler right? and kip probably thought that his tag team stuff was good but not right without bg, so he re-alligned himself with bg in tna, i think that VKM are trying to get their jobs back with wwe, and oh yeah i know tna now owns the trademark VKM or whatever, but they would probably be glad to either buy their shares or whatever or just go back to being the new age outlaws. i dunn, i think that this is all a charade against TNA like the whole kurt angle thing was against wwe, lying now and revealing later.

I'd love to see Nitro and Melina join dx...Rated RKO should pick up kenny..elevating younger talent..

or..all wrestlers that has green wrestling attires should join dx, finlay and his li'l bstard..and the whole spirit squad...:D

The Hardyz should join because they aren't really doing anything now...that would make everything work out in numbers. It just would be a better fit for them and DX.

I would love to see CM Punk and Carlito join DX. And then throw in Mickie James so she can valet and hold the Womens championship. Think about this, You can have HHH as WH Champ, Carlito as the IC Champ, HBK and CM Punk as the Tag Champs and Mickie James as Womens Champ. That would be awesome IMO. What do you all think?

i also would like to see X-PAC come back as the 3rd member i dont c y they dont go get him hes free only thing hes doin is workin with MTV and there new wrestling show but i dont think his on a contract or any thing so they could get him purdy easy

wordisborn21- dont u think CM PUNK n CARLITO would fit better as the tag team champs n HBK as IC champ? i like ur idea tho thats would b purdy interesting to see even tho i havent watched CM PUNK all that much may b 1 or 2 times cause where i live i dont get the channel ECW comes on and mickie james i think she would fit n well with DX

When HHH wants a new member of DX that's when DX will have a new member.
Until then its only gonna be the game and his best friend the showstopper. Dx should b running its course soon unless HHH doesn't want to go heel and headline another wrestlemania

I don't think DX needs a third member in their stable, have the two original members of D-Generation X is perfectly fine. Adding a third person, isn't a good idea unless it was someone from the "Clique" days (Hall, X-Pac, Nash).

i dont understand why ppl would want to see carlito in dx.he just doesnt seem like he'd fit in to me.or cm punk for that matter with his str8 edge attitude. doesn't seem very degenerate to me.

I often thought that this would be a good idea for a push...

Triple H and HBK keep doing their thing, but at a PPV or something have HHH turn heel and join Edge and Orton. Leaving HBK to take a beat down, only to be saved by Matt and Jeff Hardy... because before Jeff left he was supposed to be "the next Shaun Michaels" and its very apparent that he goes over great with the fans, he just needs top billing, you align the Hardyz with a made man in HBK and make a new DX, have them clash with Rated RKO and HHH, and you basically sealed the deal on the push Jeff needs. They wouldnt even have to stick with the DX gimmic, but come on, The Hardys coming out and revamping the DX look... they basically set a new standard in attire way back when in the New Brood by wearing the crazy shit you still see today on Jeff.

Team Extreme would make a good addition, imo

thing is, they have zero mic talent
which is essential for dx
edge and christian WOULD have been PERFECT back in the day
cause they up the ante on the verbal scale and had the physical tools that NAO lacked (ell... the roadie, at any rate... gunn wqas solid..)

CM Punk would make a cool extension in ECW though, and i wuld support that personally

Agreed 100%. Team Extreme would be the best fit for DX, they have the talent. I also didsagree with you on the mic talent, Matt has excellent mic skills, but I agree on Jeff. I don't know why so many people think Matt is bad, he may have a southern accent, but that doesn't mean he is bad on the mic.

Not many in WWE are better in ring than Matt either. IMO.

DX does definetly need a new member - & IMO i see xpac ( sean waltman ) returning very soon to DX. He was seen at a house show a good few months back , maybe that was dropping hints that he is set to return in the future - He was out of shape then so maybe they was going to give him time to get fit and into shape again then return him. Iff no1 returns by WM , DX will never get a 3rd member . I think dx will break up just after WM.

No third member, with HHH injured, the whole things will probably end, maybe a fued will start with HBK and Flair VS. Edge and Orton, but i think the concept of DX is done now.

I think they will try to work john cena into the whole dx thing. I think he would be a great fit.

ok this is just a swing for the fences but maby they put cena umaga program on hold so cena can be in dx then they have dykstra become part of rated rko and have flair become part of dx. So it would be Dx (flair,HBK,cena) and rated rko (edge,orton,kenney) Start a program with orton vs cena for mania.

DONT FLAME ME FOR THIS LIKE I SAID ITS JUST A SWING FOR THE FENCES

I cant see flair & cena being in DX. That would be wrong IMO. It would be good though as cena might be fueding with orton - but cant see it happening.

If CM Punk joins DX it would be really odd. HBK & HHH have both been outspoken at times against CM Punk years back. They watched tapes of him wrestling (before he joined ECW & was just signed to WWE) and laughed & made fun of him & his tatoos. Saying the guy was too small & would never get over in a WWE ring.
CM Punk actually use to do a Pedigree from the top rope if I'm not mistaken as a finishing move. The Pepsi Plunge it was called. That's what probably started HHH not liking CM Punk.
But as for another DX memeber? I can't really see anyone who has the flair or attitude to be in the group. They're are some heel wrestlers that could join, but DX is face, so.... I don't know they really need to redesign someone to fit the DX role. Maybe someone new, maybe someone on the roster.... Just don't look for DX to surive with just HBK right now.

Cena? Flair? Carlito? Xpac? Scott Hall? man what about some of the guys down in OVW or DSW? set it up next week for Shawn to be beaten down in the match and have one of the new blood down there in OVW or DSW and claim they have been the biggest Fan of DX and would love for an opportunity to stand by the LEGENDARY SHOW STOPPER in his fued with Rated RKO....that way they have a new face new blood a chance to bring in someone who has been waiting for a chance to come up to the main roster.

The Dx Storyline Is, What, 9 10 Years Old Now? Perfect Time To Kill It. Hhh Is Gone At Least 6 Months, All Though Not By His Own Choice. Mothball Hbk, Mothball Flair, Don't Get Me Wrong These Guys Have Earn Their Spot. Use Them Like Undertaker, As A Special Attraction Or Novelty. Stop Letting Dominate T.v. Time, And Let The Younger Guy Develop. Vince And The Wwe Should Do What They Did When Most Of Their Top Stars Jumped To Wcw. Create A New Rock And Stone Cold. Push The Younger Guys ,and Develop New Superstars. They Have The Guys. Don't Put In Dx, Let Them Forge Their Own Identities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back