• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

DX...3rd Member?

coolcatcena

Dark Match Jobber
Hey you guys...just wanted to know if you have heard any rumours or know if there is going to be another DX member or is it going to be the original DX for the whole time?I think Shawn Michaels is injured so what does that mean to DX? Also which present WWE characters do you think would do justice to the DX fraction and which ones could and should come back? I think it be pretty cool to have carlito and try it on but not sure..your views?

i say no-one else would be good at dx. But they should Bring back the original members. Bringing someone new in now is just pointless. But if anyone where to join DX now, i'd say it woulds be cena because he has been in a lot of stuff recently with DX.

i dont think carlito would fit in with dx imo. i d have to go with cena as well because i think he's milked the 'marine' gimmic for all its worth and he needs something new and he does seem to crossover alot with dx or he was a few weeks ago. i know it wont ever happen for various reasons but i d like to see Hall ,Nash and waltman sign with the wwe again and join dx. i d get a kick out of seeing scott hall walk out and go 'hey yo ....we got 2 words for ya...'

i think that cryme time & stephanie mcmahon would make good members of dx, then hhh can be the wwe champion, hbk can be the intercontinental champion, cryme time can be the world tag team champs, and stephanie can be the women's champ. also it would be funny to see stephanie humiliate her father.

Team Extreme would make a good addition, imo

thing is, they have zero mic talent
which is essential for dx
edge and christian WOULD have been PERFECT back in the day
cause they up the ante on the verbal scale and had the physical tools that NAO lacked (ell... the roadie, at any rate... gunn wqas solid..)

CM Punk would make a cool extension in ECW though, and i wuld support that personally

DX will probably end soon, and I doubt they will bring in a full 3rd member, though people like Cena, Team Xtreme (Unless they head to ECW) etc. will wrestle with them, plug them etc. If they did, it would be Cena, or Edge, if he turned face, which I hope he doesn't, because he is the best heel going around. Hall and Nash, people, will probably never be seen in a WWE ring again. It would be so damn good to see them walk out and say those two words, but unfortunately, I sincerely doubt that situation occuring.

A 3rd dx member would be good, dx need more people to join instead of it just being the original 2, it needs to become what it used to be with all the members they had such as x-pac road dogg etc. that would be awesome. But like riceandco said they will probably end soon, so i highly doubt they will have new members.

I was just curious as to what you guys deffinition of soon was? I mean we all know that they will play at factor at NYR since they are on the poster. And they have a DVD coming out in like May of 07 so they will most likely be together to help promote that as well, kind of the same how they brought back Bischoff and Piper to promote thier stuff. So I dont see DX ending anytime soon. Maybe at next yrs Summerslam or even Survivor Series.

platynumx said:
i dont think carlito would fit in with dx imo. i d have to go with cena as well because i think he's milked the 'marine' gimmic for all its worth and he needs something new and he does seem to crossover alot with dx or he was a few weeks ago. i know it wont ever happen for various reasons but i d like to see Hall ,Nash and waltman sign with the wwe again and join dx. i d get a kick out of seeing scott hall walk out and go 'hey yo ....we got 2 words for ya...'

stonesour is awesome, you get 4,000 cool points. and that would be cool for scott hall to join dx, i would love to see the Cliq together again. it would probably be dominate since each one of them are great at what they do.

I think XPac would mesh well with him again hes a solid wrestler that will do he job.
I agree I think they should have hall and or Nash cut a promo on DX at least for one appearance.

I would like to see Nitro dump Melina turn face and join DX as kind of like there protege. Nitro reminds me alot of a young HBK like say back in 1992 when HBK had Sherri and th IC belt just like Nitro has Melina and is feuding for the IC belt... We will see what happens but Nitro would be a perfect fit with his look and style but I don't see it happening with this whole K-Fed thing with Cena happening. As for Cena it ain't happening he would have to be top dog in DX, if he wasn't he is downgrading his career.

wordisborn21 said:
I was just curious as to what you guys deffinition of soon was? I mean we all know that they will play at factor at NYR since they are on the poster. And they have a DVD coming out in like May of 07 so they will most likely be together to help promote that as well, kind of the same how they brought back Bischoff and Piper to promote thier stuff. So I dont see DX ending anytime soon. Maybe at next yrs Summerslam or even Survivor Series.

I dont know why people keep saying DX is going to be around for another year b/c their DVD isn't coming out until the summer of 07. I just checked WWE.com and it said the DX DVD is being released on February 20th 2007 so that means DX will probably start to deteriorate around the Royal Rumble according to the people who think DX is going to end some time after the DVD is released

For a third member i think CM Punk would blend well with the group(He could replace X-Pac's spot) but he is already over with the fans so there really is no benefit in putting him in DX and he is just starting to build a great rep in ECW

I doubt DX will get a third member. DX is already the most over gimmick on WWE right now, so I think Shawn and HHH are doing fine by themselves. They are still selling all kinds of merchandise and DX is already marketable as it is. There's no need to add any more members to try to make the group more popular.

If they were to bring X-Pac back with D-Generation X, that would be cool, other then that I say D-X needs to end soon.

IMO I don't really care about DX. They've been very boring lately. Like they are funny for many reasons. They will soon break up. Funny stuff:

Masters lose 50pounds in 1 month joke.
Spray painting dx on Limo, Building, Private jet
Pulling back tyres out of limo
Look up (poo or slime falls down)

weel l think maybe cen aor cyrm time caus e the kvm is comn gan x -pac is goin to tna

i heard that mickie james is about to join dx but dont no if it true.

Noone who is currently in the WWE would make a good fit. Any of them would feel awkward to have there at least at first. The only person who I personally think would make a good addition to DX is Chris Jericho. It would be the perfect fit for a return.

Kennedy. He's a fun and crazy guy. Very entertaining and would fit in good with the comedic side of dx. Can you say the next rodd dog?

The only thing that I think needs to be said is that both DX and Rated RKO need to get 2 more people at least. I think somelse said it before that if DX got the Hardys and CM Punk that would be a real serious stable. I mean they would have every title covered. Based on the interaction between HHH and HBK it appears that HBK has already taken the role of sidekick. So having HHH go after the title later on would not be a big transition. Then the Hardy's can be tag champs and hav CM Punk come over to raw and win the IC title. And then you can add MNM and a Heel Masterpiece. Maybe even put in 2 of the divas. Like Mickie in DX and Victoria in Rated RKO. I think that would spice up the feud and really get it going.

I think the days of big stable feuds in WWE are over for a long time - if they start it up again, it's just repeating old stuff... then again the WWE love to do that..... but I can't see anyone else joining D-X and I can see HHH VS HBK one more time at Wrestlemania 23 - hopefully for the title..

Having HHH vs HBK would be repeating old stuff too. We have all seen that many of times. Adding new people to the groups now would make wrestling more interesting. I mean people wanted DX to come back and now that it is here there are people complaining, Just add some new people and give it new life.

it would definently be Ric Flair hes been teamin' up with them lately

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back