Dudleyville Region, First Round: (12) Edge and Christian vs. (53) LAX

Who Wins This Matchup?

• Edge and Christian

• LAX

Results are only viewable after voting.

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
This is a first round match in the Dudleyville Region. It's a standard tag team match held in the Dudleyville Stadium.

Dudleyville.8.gif

edgechristian.jpg

12. Edge and Christian

Vs.

475full.jpg

53. LAX

Vote for who you feel is the better team. The poll will be open for THREE days starting approximately twenty four hours after this thread is posted. Use the time to argue and defend your choices. In the case of a tie, the team with more written votes will win. Only one vote per user.

Remember that this is a non-spam section and posts that do not meet our spam requirements will not count.

Edge & Christian, no doubt. From an entertainment standpoint, no one was more entertaining than these two, promos or matches. They were the cream of the crop during an era where tag team wrestling was absolutely phenomenal.

LAX has nothing over Edge and Christian.

Easy win for E&C in this one.

LAX were alright, I like Homicide in the ring but they cannot compare to Edge and Christian. SO entertaining and one of the big reasons why the WWF Tag Team Division was so popular in the late 1990s. Their matches with the Hardy Boyz and Dudley Boyz will never be forgotten and rightly so.

Edge and Christian were brilliant, they were great at playing the sneaky heels and some of the comedy stuff they did was hilarious. But when it came down to getting it done in the ring, there was no better team at the time than E&C- one of the pioneers of the Ladder and TLC matches, who both went on to HOF singles careers.

Latin American Xchange- the baddest, dirtiest, nastiest tag team ever in TNA's history. Unlike Edge and Christian, where one member clearly shone above the other, all three main members of LAX had their distinct roles and contributions- a high flyer was much more than a "spot-monkey", a highly agile heavy duty muscular brute, and an evil leader, instigator and mouthpiece. They would own Edge and Christian.

E&C win this, because they were on top in 2000, a golden year for tag wrestling in WWF. Two future world title holders with oceans of personality but also, the tenacity and cunning to get it done in the ring.

Props to Homicide and Hernandez, they were a solid team in a decent era for TNA and were at the top of their division occasionally, but are not as stand-out to me as Edge & Christian, who were very much it during their day.

I'm feeling frisky. I'll roll with L.A.X.

Looking at Edge and Christian's title wins, all I see are a lot of four-ways, TLC, and guest referee matches. If we're going to say that they are great at being sneaky heels, I believe L.A.X. can top them at their own game especially with Konnan as their leader. A nice slapjack to Edge's skull and a Border Toss to Captain Charisma will get the job done.

You forgot about Rhyno and Kurt Angle. But The Man-Beast alone, could manage to take out both Konnan and the big man, Hernandez, with Gores, leaving the weakest member in the team and in this match, for a con-chair-toe and the 1,2,3. E&C are much more clever and will outsmart LAX like they have done so many other teams.

E&C were, for my money, the most entertaining team during the days of epic TLC matches during the days of constant wars between between the Dudleys and Hardyz, and even your Too Cools and your APAs, because why not. They played great heels, able to get all sorts of heat from multiple tactics, the five second pose was legendary. Not only were the innovative, they were entertaining as hell, and arguably the best team of the late 90s early 00s in WWE.

E&C would send out Los Conquistadores to distract, then hit a little Con-Chair-To for the one, two.....for the benefit of those with flash photography.....three.

Edge & Christian were a major part of the tag team resurgence at the turn of the century. Not only were they a major part but they were arguably the top team at the time. That argument may come later but for now I think their success in high profile matches is enough to get them by LAX.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back