Don't ya just hate it when you can't tell their age?

Vash21

Pre-Show Stalwart
Pedophilia is joked about a bit in here, but I wouldn't touch anything underage(intentionally) I don't care what they look like.

I work in a retail environment where there are a lot of women everywhere. One is working close by and I can't tell her damn age, she is hot, i mean really hot. Wanna know if I am a dirty old man or not. An contrary to what some of you may think I am a little too old to be trolling the high schools.

Did have a situation where a girl told me she was 19. Dated for awhile and then come to find out she just turned 16. She was fairly good and had some experience but I just couldn't do it anymore.

Anyone else?

I hate it as well, especially due to the fact that I usually don't pay much attention to girls who's 2-3 years above, or below my age difference when it comes to wanting to try and work anything out that isn't just a friendship.

I once met a girl at the mall who said she was 18 and I believed her, until her mom called one day asking where I had taken her 16 year old daughter.

You can imagine how well that went over with the police. Good thing I hadn't fucked her yet.

Well a guy at work is dating someone who looked 18, claimed to be 16 but turned out was 15.

I haven't seen The Hangover yet :(

political-pictures-darth-vader-blasphemy-style.jpg

When you do come back.. i want you to sing the 3 best friends song to us, and you will never think of the wolf pac the same way again.

i dont know if im taking this too far but i found this , i have to share it with yall
[youtube]UswkNse2H0s[/youtube]

Guess I should ask the question is it wrong to shag them if they lie to you?

Sometimes ignorance is bliss?

Just don't ask their age. Its not like they are trying to buy beer from you or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back