DON'T TALK TO ALIENS

PSA: Don't be like this Douche Device. If you ever try to accomplish anything in your lives, accomplish not being this guy. If you want your breath to smell like shit from talking out of your ass, be this guy. If you'd like to spit pyroclastic flows like me and Ice Cube, PLEASE, Don't be this guy. Prevent yourselves from becoming so weak and so lame that you have to resort to posting messages much like the one below. This is a Class A example of cunty. DON'T BE CUNTY!

(this public service announcement has been brought to you by a dude who doesn't suck at life and actually kicks ass like Chuck Norris)

Don't get ********* because we can debate and argue with less then 10 sentences, and you don't know how to space paragraphs correctly.

Don't get ********* because we can debate and argue with less then 10 sentences, and you don't know how to space paragraphs correctly.

You can go through a debate in less than ten sentences because you have nothing defensible to say, so you do as you just did and say some stupid accusatory statement with no bearing on the situation. You are by all mean Minor League, Brian.

p.s. Aliens are real, people are fake.

You can go through a debate in less than ten sentences because you have nothing defensible to say, so you do as you just did and say some stupid accusatory statement with no bearing on the situation. You are by all mean Minor League, Brian.

p.s. Aliens are real, people are fake.

You attempt to win arguments by just repeating yourself, I will admit very well, and just overloading someone instead of actually using finesse and intelligence to win. So I may still be Minor League, but you're Pee Wee. XD

You attempt to win arguments by just repeating yourself, I will admit very well, and just overloading someone instead of actually using finesse and intelligence to win. So I may still be Minor League, but you're Pee Wee. XD

Does this clown never stop? I don't repeat myself, I reinforce my points be explaining different aspects of them, sometimes I have to do it in more than one way for people to understand. It's overload because of all the bitch fits you little dick dudes have when I answer the questions you raise. Tough shit. What would you know about finesse or intelligence? I've yet to see you post anything indicating in any way that you would be either. I on the other hand, am The Game and I am that damn good!

Does this clown never stop? I don't repeat myself, I reinforce my points be explaining different aspects of them, sometimes I have to do it in more than one way for people to understand. It's overload because of all the bitch fits you little dick dudes have when I answer the questions you raise. Tough shit. What would you know about finesse or intelligence? I've yet to see you post anything indicating in any way that you would be either. I on the other hand, am The Game and I am that damn good!

No, its overload because you write an essay to respond to a sentence. And I haven't given you any indication because you've...well, not not been worth the time but just too much time. Believe me, you're stance I'd LOVE to argue against but no way I'm wasting my time with that.

And truth be told, I'm Major League Brian. I just haven't been able to kill off Becker yet to fully take my throne. Dude's like a cockroach, he just won't die...

Well i googled wwe and aliens ...this is what i got
617z1rAoi8L.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back