Aliens on Venus: Oh they're real, they're damn real!

• Thread starter Don Killuminati
  • Start date
Fine I'm leaving. You know there were some cool people here but the three of you seem to be assholes so I'm just going to leave so I don't have to deal with this shit anymore. The people that weren't constantly attacking me here though I'd like to thank you for not being dicks. And the people that seem to hate me here FUCK YOU! But I'm gone for real and don't care what you guys think of me anymore. Bye.

Fine I'm leaving. You know there were some cool people here but the three of you seem to be assholes so I'm just going to leave so I don't have to deal with this shit anymore. The people that weren't constantly attacking me here though I'd like to thank you for not being dicks. And the people that seem to hate me here FUCK YOU! But I'm gone for real and don't care what you guys think of me anymore. Bye.

Yeah, heard that before, how about you just shut the fuck up and go away, you are so unbealivably stupid you've said like 15 times that your going to leave for good, and this time you mean it but your stupid ass is still here just fucking Piss off already, you fucking moron.

this has to be the best thread I have ever read in the prison. The fact that he actually wrote half an essay just shows how much of loser he is.. I mean this is more entertaining then Snyper.. Anyway as a faithful resident of WrestleZone I would like to throw my two cents in... I beleive done dshould never be released of prison, nothing personal accept the fact that he can't be here and in SESCOOPS at the same time. It is direspectful to WrestleZone as a whole...

Actually I still don't get why he was banned in the first place as Diablo. And he was a good poster he just wanted to post on here though.

Hey if this guy actually fuckin wrote that much of an essay, how can we not release him? Seriously guys, why not just release him? If he fucks up again we can can him, but if he actually went and wrote half an essay, all I have to say is he deserves it.

Well the agreement was 1000 words, he barely did half of it.

And he only had one source, that's unacceptable.

for now YES! lol

I dunno Don was a good Sports poster but this is Prax's young inmate so he can have the final say

And A.J. what was this bet that made you have that sig?

**Scratches head***
Hey I thought Don said he was leaving, like forever? Wow forever didnt take very long to come around.

Hmm, Don came back the other day (26th to be precise.) Guess he wanted to come back to see how things were going. Don't worry Don, we all still think you're a fucking moron. Oh, and how's SES going for you? Let me know if you've gotten your mod spot by now will you?

I miss The Old prison: (Snyper[sex ofender], OnceWalkerrrr.....) Ah! good times! I guess everybody's behavior has improved dramatically :p

The Prison: JABRONI'S Free, Since July ( i think...) 2007

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back