Dolph Ziggler is officially a former World Champion and Edge is an 11 time Champ!

Hey! Nice youth movement WWE. Ziggler is THE only reason why I care about anything WWE. That kid has the look, the attitude, the charisma, the ring skills - everything. And how does WWE treat him? They give him a five minute World Title run. Way to fucking go, WWE. You once again prove why you're full of shit. I guess the youth movement is like the war in Iraq. The soldiers fight to make the rich - richer, and the young guys are built up to make the established superstars stronger.

This is exactly the type of bullshit that made me quit watching that poor excuse of a wrestling show. They constantly claim that they're in the midst of a youth movement, yet all I've seen from the young guys is getting crappy title reigns and jobbing their asses off to Cena, Kane, 'Taker, Orton and Edge.

Not only was this the dumbest move of the year, not only did it crap all over WWE's FABRICATED youth movement, not only did it hurt a promising young star in the process, but it tarnished the World Title - AGAIN. That belt has as much credibility as the Diva's Championship now. Ridiculious!

Why? Why in the fuck would WWE consider this to be a sane move? Even Russo isn't THAT dumb, and that tells you something.

Poor Dolph, all I'm gonna say. Pack your bags while you can kid, go to TNA as soon as you can. Fuck this crap.

I thought you don't watch WWE cause it sucks? So the fact that your boyfried isn't the top guy in the company means you're mad at WWE, again? You're a TNA mark, you don't know good wrestling, at all. Go back to TNA and comment on how great the Fortune turn was and how awesome Samoa Joe is and how shitty Anderson is the next Stone Cold. You're a loser by every sense of the word. And don't you dare comment on the war in Iraq, you're not from the US so shut your fucking mouth.

This wasn't the smartest decision but it holds water. It would make Ziggler look weak of Vickie was in control of Smackdown for several weeks and he had nothing to show for it. His gf gave him the World Title. It's a heel thing. he'll win it legit someday soon and you Ziggler fans can have your mark out moment then. Really not a big deal. Diminishing the title would mean Ziggler having a lengthy reigh when it was handed to him like the asshole I quoted suggests. The fact that the rightful champ won it back shows it's values.

I'm thinking at Mania we're gonna see Edge/Del Rio/Ziggler/Christian for the WHC.

This isn't lazy booking. Jsut not a good decision. But it doesn't hurt the title or the people involved. The Youth movement is the reason Dolph is in the position he's in in the first place. You don't just push a unch of non-established stars all at the same time. There's prestige to the WWE name, otherwise they'd be TNA: a minor league, no talent, rinky-dink promotion trying to gain viewers from twitter and the days of Hulkamania because their "stars" could walk through a Walmart and never get recognized.

WWE knows how to build talented stars, and Dolph Ziggler is the next installment of that.

I don't know if this has been posted yet or not, but I found it interesting.

When he was to be awarded the World Heavyweight Championship, Michael Cole was making a big to-do about the fact that he was the new champion. I semi-wrote it off as Cole hyperbole for the heel.

However, I was recently looking at the the WWE homepage and was looking through the Championship History section. When I was fishing through the World Heavyweight Championship history, I noticed that he was actually credited as a former Champion.

I was semi-shocked, to be honest. Obviously, no one is ever really a champion as it's a storyline. The title is not won solely in the ring, at least. However, it's still interesting that he was actually credited with his 30 minute-long title run. (If that.)

So, my questions are:

1. Do you think that he should be credited? Why or why not?

2. Do you think this kind of ruins the moment he gets a chance to really run with the ball?

Any other thoughts would be welcomed.

NOTE: I just realized that something similar has been posted, so I'd assume that the replies to this thread will/should be specific to the questions I asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back