• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Does everyone on here have this fetish?

A11oftheLights

Getting Noticed By Management
No its not sexual...sorry if thats what you wanted

But seriously it seems every couple a months someone suggests a UK faction

This is the most recent one
http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=277201

And if its not here it is in the comment section on the main page.

The first problem is some dumbass suggests adding Sheamus to the group :banghead: if you dont understand the problem with this then :banghead::banghead:

So does everyone fetish over this crap?

I don't think the people that suggest Sheamus are complete idiots.

I think they don't give a shit because it's wrestling and wrestling has never been a geography lesson.

I guess it would be cool to see Neville, Barrett and Paige together.

However I wouldn't have it as an invading faction or anything just have a group of Brits together doing their thing. They could take the piss out of American traditions and the like by saying the British way is better.

Basically do what Rockstar Spud is doing in TNA but with a group

Also yes having Sheamus pretty much just shows that most non British people lump Ireland in with the rest.

You keep banging your head on walls like that and you'll end up like Eugene. But without the talent.

At least it's not a faction of bronies.

But, yeah. The addition of Sheamus to a UK stable is chuckle worthy. That would kind of be like bringing back the L.W.O. & including Khali because he is brown. Or making a North Korean faction made up of Japanese wrestlers.

At least it's not a faction of bronies.

But, yeah. The addition of Sheamus to a UK stable is chuckle worthy. That would kind of be like bringing back the L.W.O. & including Khali because he is brown. Or making a North Korean faction made up of Japanese wrestlers.
...and Lord Tensai.

What do you mean the "Punjabi Giant" isn't Mexican?!

We could always throw Leo in to the Nation just because he is South African. At least that would be close & make more sense than when they let Owen Hart in.

I furthermore would now like to propose a Canadian stable filled with non-Canadian wrestlers. Make it over the top with lots of Denim jackets and ridiculous accents. How about -Tim Horton's Heroes or The Eh? Team. Those work right?

We could always throw Leo in to the Nation just because he is South African. At least that would be close & make more sense than when they let Owen Hart in.

I furthermore would now like to propose a Canadian stable filled with non-Canadian wrestlers. Make it over the top with lots of Denim jackets and ridiculous accents.

Yeah, but Leo's from the Bahamas now. Fuck it, he's NoD anyway!

PS: I now have sympathy with Scottish posters and their relationship with Roddy Piper, except the opposite.

I furthermore would now like to propose a Canadian stable filled with non-Canadian wrestlers. Make it over the top with lots of Denim jackets and ridiculous accents. How about -Tim Horton's Heroes or The Eh? Team. Those work right?

Sure. You can have Jack Evans, Rhyno, The Colons and Jim Duggan, led by Chris Jericho leading the charge for.dual citizenship.

I'll trade Jack Evans out for Robert Evans because he is the better Evans. But him & Jericho kinda throw off the non-Canadian part of the gimmick. Oh well.

The Colons can fuck right off though. 2 for 1 deal in exchange for EC3 & we have ourselves a nice little stable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back