Does defeating John Cena deserve its own championship?

DJS92491

Occasional Pre-Show
Disclaimer: Wrestlezone mods, please at least humor this thread before considering termination. Part of me is being sarcastic, while the other is being completely serious. Thank you, and give it a chance to see what kind of a response a thread like this can get. :)

---------------------------------------------

This may come off as a joke, but a title like this would be quite historic.

The truth is that John Cena will always be the main event of the show.

That is why I believe that anyone who is able to defeat him cleanly deserves a title.

Before you disown my existence on this forum, please hear me out! The WWE title is now as important as WWE has John Cena care about it.. I even made a scale for it!

John Cena Has A Personal Vendetta = WWE title is extremely unimportant.
John Cena is in a match involving WWE champ: Title is important.
John Cena wants and wins WWE title: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT

No matter who is the WWE champion, Cena will always get the final focus. I even have a running theory that the WWE title hasn't changed its appearance since Cena because, lets face it: That title will always be his!

I'm not calling for a change in appearance for the WWE title. The change might as well be adding his face onto it, if anything. I'm calling for a completely new title in general!

I call it: THE JOHN CENA OLYMPICS

BRONZE: Pin Cena in a tag match where he was distracted. Eliminate him in battle royal, Royal Rumble. Say a funnier joke than Cena (charisma challenge)

SILVER: Defeat Cena for a title, with interference.

GOLD: *WARNING: IMPOSSIBLE TO OBTAIN AND HARMFUL TO CAREER* Defeat John Cena cleanly by pin fall, I Quit match, Last Man Standing.

WWE TITLE REDESIGNED IN YOUR HONOR: *WARNING: WORLD MAY EXPLODE IF ACHIEVED* Defeat Cena cleanly via submission - OR - Become the next "The Rock”

Superstars can only receive one of each medal.

A movie deal may follow to keep you from hogging Cena's air time after winning Bronze and Silver medals.

Olympics are postponed when The Rock is present in current area.

---------------------------------------

Hope you enjoy my thread, Wrestlezone! Feel free to pitch your own ideas!

You attempted to be funny...but really, mate, it's not. Wouldn't be surprised if this ends up in the trash *facepalm*

This is about as troll as it gets.

And regarding your idea, it's not a championship if it involves medals that multiple people can receive. That's like saying if during Raw someone cut a "funnier joke than Cena" AND later someone else eliminated him from a battle royal, they each would get a bronze medal. How is that a championship in any way?

Also, if you were to create an actual championship belt for beating Cena (since your original idea wasn't one), your plan would still be inherently flawed because eventually Cena would come after it and win it, defeating your whole purpose. That's not saying anything about Cena. What professional wrestler wouldn't?

:headscratch:

Dude unlike the others I'll give you credit that was kinda funny and your totally right unless Cena is the center peace then the title is not the main event which drives me crazy which is why im so happy with CM Punks recent turn if thats what we want to call it. As far as the medals go (if Cena ever left to tna which I know it wouldnt happen but if it did) i think it would be a great kick in the balls lol. well lets just say we all know it will never happen cena leaving of the cena olympics but good try at being funny I enjoyed it. and I'll give ya one more for the silver or gold even... "getting more face time than cena" because you know he hogs alot of that also... well not recently because the WONDERFULLY SEXY AJ Lee has been getting alot of that.

i saw the title and laughed then read HALF of the thread and

:disappointed:

i couldnt even finish the thread man...since you are being serious you deserve a facepalmm lol

You attempted to be funny...but really, mate, it's not. Wouldn't be surprised if this ends up in the trash *facepalm*

Right. But beating Cena is an accomplishment I guess but I think these days defeating Sheamus means more.

I love the IWC myth that John Cena never loses, when in fact, over the last 4 or 5 years, he has lost more than any other main-event face in recent memory.

This thread Rules hahaha I love the sarcastic but at the same time it means alot because Cena does stand asthe Centerpiece of the WWE and beating him (Cleanly) means alot. Thats what Slyfox did not say. It's not about Cena's losses, it's about him losing CLEANLY one on one which almost never happens. So I support the OP's opinion here and whoelheartedly agree.

This thread Rules hahaha I love the sarcastic but at the same time it means alot because Cena does stand asthe Centerpiece of the WWE and beating him (Cleanly) means alot. Thats what Slyfox did not say. It's not about Cena's losses, it's about him losing CLEANLY one on one which almost never happens. So I support the OP's opinion here and whoelheartedly agree.

Batista, HHH, HBK, Orton, and Punk have all beaten Cena clean.

What idiots of your ilk don't seem to realize is that top faces rarely lose clean. Hogan didn't, Austin didn't and Cena doesn't. The sooner you get that through your heads, the better.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

botchoftheweek.png

What are you talking about? Lord fucking Tensai beat John Cena clean not even a month ago. That's like NWO Hogan losing clean to Billy Kidman.

:disappointed:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back